Need help indentifying indicator - page 42

indicator identification

Hello dear traders,

i'd like to ask you if you could identify this SAR-like indicator for me. Chart is 1M EUR/USD on Friday 08 Jan of 2010. Thank you.

p.s. the chart is not MT4 chart

i need all indicators in this photo very important

hello

espically profx indicator

i wam waiting for your reply

please help me as u can

i wam waiting

midovampire:

hello

espically profx indicator

i wam waiting for your reply

please help me as u can

i wam waiting

one is line ma the rest is crap...this system will kill you in the long run...so it shall not be that much important to you...find your own style...

Pava:
one is line ma the rest is crap...this system will kill you in the long run...so it shall not be that much important to you...find your own style...

i want it importat

profx indicator

ok, there was a big cross and blue small red cross, or vice versa, which intersected at two indicators - apparently RSI and other MTF, when they crossed it was an alert sound. it was in MT4 and the indicator had its own window.

candymanous:
ok, there was a big cross and blue small red cross, or vice versa, which intersected at two indicators - apparently RSI and other MTF, when they crossed it was an alert sound. it was in MT4 and the indicator had its own window.

Might try here its a large selection https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733

midovampire:
i want it importat profx indicator

you can fin all this indicators on forums...under other names

ProFx

MidoVampire,

Here you go ProFx trading system, don't take every single signal you see or you will be killed quickly.... trade 30 mn TF with the confirmation of the overall trend, 4hr/Daily..

GoodLuck

Files:
profx.zip  36 kb
Reason: