Need help indentifying indicator - page 51

arshadFX:
I have seen this indicator profitable in trending market, and took back profit in sideways market.

You are correct that the indicator is a great one that is very accurate and does not redraw itself.Yes I have it but unfortunately I cannot post decompiled indicators on this forum so if you want it just pm me.

Files:
smooth.gif  42 kb

Upper : LSMA 35, close

Lower FX smooth

Just follow the color changes
LSMA seems to be very popular in the field of "wonder indicators"
Files:
fx_smooth.gif  23 kb

dtorres:
So I guess the best thing to do is to find a profitable and reliable system to trade for you. then don't check the system all the time to keep yourself from being too emotional.

i think controlling ur emotions in trading is probably the hardest thing to do.

mladen:
Upper : LSMA 35, close

Lower FX smooth

Just follow the color changes

LSMA seems to be very popular in the field of "wonder indicators"

Yes I am aware of this and they are charging one hundred plus dollars for this simple variation of Lsma.

In order to avoid further "just pictures" trend LSMA trend (and this one does not repaint, you can even see from the pictures they post where the "smooth" repaints)
PS: the reason for posting this is not the indicator itself (hell, I even like "their" idea to represent it this way) but the "statement" they were paddling with the "system". A word of advice : when you see a statement like this proving that an indicator is good, run, run as fast away as you can - that is how a 101% fake statement for an indicator looks like, since it is done in visual tester mode
Files:

Have anyone seen this system...?

Hey everyone,

I'm planning on buying this trading system off this guy who claims to have developed it and used it making some great profits with it. Its not too expensive but i thought ill post it here just incase he is selling something that is available for free.

Here are some screenshots:

Shot at 2010-04-29

Shot at 2010-04-29

Shot at 2010-04-29

According to him:

- It doesn't repaint, it draws tells you when to enter a trade, by calculating the sell/buy price to enter the trade, S/L, Profit Targets and calculates the RR ratio so that you can decided whether you want to take the trade or not.

Any feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

fxrulez

Here's another screenshot

Shot at 2010-04-29

Cheers

Yes, it's fib pivots

fubs

all those indicators are freely available on f-tsd!

if you want a profitable set-up, get in touch

mike

or just put the hours in

Thanks for the replies guys..Ok the fib pivots are available then. What about the indicator that sets your S/L, P/T's etc?

Is that available too?

Cheers

Reason: