Need help indentifying indicator - page 156

Ishtana:
I know this has been covered in previous post. But does anyone know what the settings are for this smoothed heiken ashi to produce the following? (AUD USD H4 chart) Btw, would also be nice if someone can share the hull smoothed heiken ashi. Is it a modification from heiken ashi ma indi? I couldn't find it from Google. Thanks.

Here is the correct indicator...

Files:

Here is another version...

Files:

Was brought to my attention about a week ago the Hull Hama version floating around is not using a complete calculation of the Hull Moving Average , it was lacking the final smoothing step, this version is using a true Hull moving average, it mtf with alerts on color change.

mladen:
That system seems to be made of indicators made exclusively by me (starting from daily data to qqe histo (the one in the separate window with a hidden name) up to a improved jurik smoothed heiken ashi) Oh well, I am already used to it

You are right, If I remember to all his post, he is always mentioned as not the inventor of the indicator but he tweak the setting to his personal trading. But If I do remember well, the heiken ashi was programmed by his wife. I just read his post in the forum.

Orinin:
You are right, If I remember to all his post, he is always mentioned as not the inventor of the indicator but he tweak the setting to his personal trading. But If I do remember well, the heiken ashi was programmed by his wife. I just read his post in the forum.

:):)

... the heiken ashi was programmed by his wife ...

that made my day. Thanks

Ishtana:
I know this has been covered in previous post. But does anyone know what the settings are for this smoothed heiken ashi to produce the following? (AUD USD H4 chart) Btw, would also be nice if someone can share the hull smoothed heiken ashi. Is it a modification from heiken ashi ma indi? I couldn't find it from Google. Thanks.

That system is belong to Mywid he posted sometime ago if I m not mistaken. Why don't you ask directly from him..

Orinin:
That system is belong to Mywid he posted sometime ago if I m not mistaken. Why don't you ask directly from him..

That system seems to be made of indicators made exclusively by me (starting from daily data to qqe histo (the one in the separate window with a hidden name) up to a improved jurik smoothed heiken ashi)

Oh well, I am already used to it

Yes, this is mywid's system. And as you probably have known by reading the thread, he's no longer answering to nobody because he thinks someone trolls him. But on the other hand, some other people say he's trolling everybody on that thread. He was simply showing off how great his system is, and never actually going anywhere with it. Always hiding behind his wife apparently. Anyway, so is that indi supposed to be HAMA Jurik?

mladen, are you somehow connected to mywid? I'm kinda confused reading your post =)

mladen:
:):):) that made my day. Thanks

Ishtana:
Yes, this is mywid's system. And as you probably have known by reading the thread, he's no longer answering to nobody because he thinks someone trolls him. But on the other hand, some other people say he's trolling everybody on that thread. He was simply showing off how great his system is, and never actually going anywhere with it. Always hiding behind his wife apparently. Anyway, so is that indi supposed to be HAMA Jurik? mladen, are you somehow connected to mywid? I'm kinda confused reading your post =)

Ishtana

Please read my post again. And please read all my posts (I always use the same name wherever I am a forum member - if there is no mladen it means that I am not a member).

When did I hide behind anybody? And isn't it me that posts the code that I write (or it is someone else coding it and I am posting it is if I did it)? And a last question : what in the name of the God could I have in common with someone stealing my coding work and presenting it as "his wife's work"?

all the best

Need help indentifying indicator

1. In left up side, it can auto change the colour.

2. When click the buy and settings the profit, it will show in the chart.(Maybe is a EA)

What are the two indicator or EA?

Thanks.

Files:
11.png  29 kb
11_1.png  30 kb
Reason: