2)3sma

3)Hi-Lo channel

4)zigzag pointer alert .....on a renko chart

the bottom indicator----dont know....

TM9 of thanks for the answer.

I have received that image to this

.../indikatory/70700-poisk-foreks-indikatorov-vol-2-a-316.html

Gfuchs:
Hi, can someone please help in identifying all the indicators used in this system?

Thanks!

heikenashi smoothed ,,,pivot indicator with history,,atr-volty channel,,,strength meter(lagging)

tm9:
heikenashi smoothed ,,,pivot indicator with history,,atr-volty channel,,,strength meter(lagging)

tm9, thanks man

What is this and do you have a link where I can download it ?

Cheers!

Files:
gbpusd2.jpg  56 kb

Hello,

i need help please if someone can recognize those indicators.I had a hard disk crash,everything lost and my last backup was in 2007.Don't ask me why i did not backup always...

I am tired of trying to find them in forums,checked threads 'something interesting' and this one but no luck.

First indicator is pattern recognition or maybe 123 pattern with candle recognition and it looks something like on the first image (made it in Paint program.It finds candle patterns (doji,hammer...),maybe also 123 pattern or swing point but for sure candle patterns with arrow,candle name and horizontal line from the candle to the right.

Second indicator is some kind of ATR but it show high and low targets for current day on the chart and also in the comment.Picture 2.

Third indicator is pivot point with all kind of settings.I use Camarilla and it show lines only for today,not for past days, and it also show daily candle on the right of the chart.

I hope someone will be able to recognize those 3 indicators but i will continue to search thread by thread.They was on my main template on 15 min. chart along with MAE200 and now i have hard time to trade without them.

Files:
atr.jpg  98 kb

sorry,not ATR,it is ADR indicator and i found one version

Gfuchs:
What is this and do you have a link where I can download it ?

Cheers!

Look ....such indis can be of many form,,it canbe based on CCi/bolinger band/step MA/macd or anything else ,,,so just a picture with some colour can not identify the exact one....

Hello people,

I need help to identify the indicator used in the following url

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/123/audchf-h4-.png

What is the indicator's name and moving averages.

thanks and regards

hi,can anybody tell what indicator is this? and share if you have it please,thanks

https://anonfiles.com/file/72170e12733a46f96a7066c1e8813baf

Do you have a bigger image?

Reason: