Need help indentifying indicator - page 149

for341:
Can anyone identify me an indicator that visually places lines on Trades history from Open Trade to Close Trade. Thnaks

For341, haven't heard of an indicator that does that, but one thing you can do is open a chart you want the trade history on, then open up account history, click on the closed trade for that pair and drag it to your chart, and it will leave arrows from the open to the close of the trade with a dotted line connecting, can do this for as many trades as you have in your account history, for that pair..

mrtools:
For341, haven't heard of an indicator that does that, but one thing you can do is open a chart you want the trade history on, then open up account history, click on the closed trade for that pair and drag it to your chart, and it will leave arrows from the open to the close of the trade with a dotted line connecting, can do this for as many trades as you have in your account history, for that pair..

Thanks for this shortcut, which I was unaware of. However this requires dragging each and every trade to the chart. Hope someone will bring up an indicator, which will place these lines automatically for all trades in history, so that I can study the flaws of a trade visually.

Thanks

for341:
Thanks for this shortcut, which I was unaware of. However this requires dragging each and every trade to the chart. Hope someone will bring up an indicator, which will place these lines automatically for all trades in history, so that I can study the flaws of a trade visually. Thanks

for341,

Try out the indicator from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176352/page45

Guys, who knows, prompt, what it for indicators on the screen

and where can I download them?

Files:
tdspring.gif  11 kb
ups.gif  12 kb

guest21:

guest21

I think that it is impossible from those pictures to find out exactly what indicator it is about (unless someone has exactly the same setups with same indicators) It could be too many different indicators

guest21:

Try Holygrail.com

WR1:
Try Holygrail.com

That site should give us all the answers How did I not know about it till now?

plz! help me to find this one:

Files:

I've found quite a few pictures of system that obviously displayed solely to show off. The poster deleted the name of the indi on the chart, or make up their own name, so there's no knowing what they are. Trouble is, they are soooo good. Do they repaint? Do they cherrypick? I don't know. But might be worth finding.

I'll show the first one now, let's see if we can slowly figure them all out and help everyone with their trading the process.

*Uh... why can't I attach anything? It keeps giving me error. Is the feature disabled because I haven't been here since 3 months ago? How do I fix this?

Ishtana:
I've found quite a few pictures of system that obviously displayed solely to show off. The poster deleted the name of the indi on the chart, or make up their own name, so there's no knowing what they are. Trouble is, they are soooo good. Do they repaint? Do they cherrypick? I don't know. But might be worth finding.

I'll show the first one now, let's see if we can slowly figure them all out and help everyone with their trading the process.

*Uh... why can't I attach anything? It keeps giving me error. Is the feature disabled because I haven't been here since 3 months ago? How do I fix this?

Ishtana

Try cleaning up your browser cache and then try attaching something again.

Reason: