Need help indentifying indicator - page 151

dennet:
plz! help me to find this one:

Dennet:

I think that may be the Daly Open Line indicator, with the adittion of a trend line in a hourly TF.

That trend line is easy to paint by hand, and the Daly Open indicator too. It will took you about 3 minutes at day.

Anyway, here is the Daly Open Line indicator that will make your work "easier".

Files:

Here are another 3:

Files:
graal.gif  20 kb
hggggg.gif  21 kb
levels.jpg  170 kb

Ishtana:
Here are another 3:

The last image seems to be a pivot indicator. There are lots of them you can choose.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894

The while and yellow on the first picture looks like the "pollans" indicator

Thanks guys.

I knew all these trend indicators must be a variation of MA or MA crosses. It's a matter of different calculation I think. But what makes them effective is the combination of these indies. When they are all in agreement, they work great, and when they don't, they act as filters.

Anyway, here are another 3.

Files:
hampg.gif  18 kb
1231544.jpg  141 kb

Ishtana:
Thanks guys.

I knew all these trend indicators must be a variation of MA or MA crosses. It's a matter of different calculation I think. But what makes them effective is the combination of these indies. When they are all in agreement, they work great, and when they don't, they act as filters.

Anyway, here are another 3.

You know that SSA of price recalculates?

Ishtana:
Here are another 3:

can you send this indicators ...?....i want them so much

fener1907:
can you send this indicators ...?....i want them so much

He has only pictures of that indicators !!

He is trying to find that indicators in forum

mladen:
You know that SSA of price recalculates?

I really have no idea about these indicators, whether they repaint or not, cherry picked or not. I just thought it would be nice if we can have access to these indies. And SSA of price is on elite content which I don't have access to.

Ishtana:
I really have no idea about these indicators, whether they repaint or not, cherry picked or not. I just thought it would be nice if we can have access to these indies. And SSA of price is on elite content which I don't have access to.

Actually you can access it See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/187585 where everything is explained

Reason: