Need help indentifying indicator - page 155

Need help indentifying indicator

plz! Help me to define and to find an indikator.

Files:
only_profit.gif  19 kb

DomovenokBrest:
plz! Help me to define and to find an indikator.

I suppose you mean the lime and blue indicator : it is some of the step versions of indicator.

mladen:
I suppose you mean the lime and blue indicator : it is some of the step versions of indicator.

It seems to me, it is Hama Jurik.mq4

Files:
hama_jurik.png  31 kb

I think this is Volume histogram indicator or maybe not?where can I download it for MT4 (I use daily chart)? Thanks in advice!

Files:

toldmikl:
I think this is Volume histogram indicator or maybe not?where can I download it for MT4 (I use daily chart)? Thanks in advice!

Hi,

It's a market profile. Based on vols or time, this is hard to find out from the pics. Anyway MT is not the best soft to work with the market profile. You can try Linnsoft with MP. Or just google for market profile MT4

What kind of indicators is this

who can share it?

Thanks.

Files:
23_1.gif  35 kb

hock87:

who can share it?

Thanks.

There are at least 6 indicators on that chart

The middle one (the nice smooth lines) is probably a kind of a regression analysis (one you can download from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page326 ). The rest could be anything

hock87:

who can share it?

Thanks.

There is the probability Meter on the top right(by ferruFx)

the other below is the fx multi Meter

bopth are kind of multi indicator in one

You can probably found all the information about on the net...and certainly here in forex-tsd

regards tito,

I know this has been covered in previous post. But does anyone know what the settings are for this smoothed heiken ashi to produce the following? (AUD USD H4 chart)

Btw, would also be nice if someone can share the hull smoothed heiken ashi. Is it a modification from heiken ashi ma indi? I couldn't find it from Google. Thanks.

techmac:
Here is how a simple hull smoothed heiken ashi (you can find it anywhere) looks like on chart when you hide the prices

perfect - when you can not compare it to prices.

As I said already : scam picture that can be made millions if you want. It does not repaint but the results are 101% fake
Files:
3sxjm.gif  47 kb

Ishtana:
I know this has been covered in previous post. But does anyone know what the settings are for this smoothed heiken ashi to produce the following? (AUD USD H4 chart) Btw, would also be nice if someone can share the hull smoothed heiken ashi. Is it a modification from heiken ashi ma indi? I couldn't find it from Google. Thanks.

One version you can download from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

Reason: