Need help

Ok, I'm sure I saw a thread about this but I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a way to disable trading after a certain percentage profit has been reached. Example if my balance is up 10%, I want all my EA to close all pending orders and disable my EA for all currency pairs until I manually restart it. Anyone who could direct me to the thread or help out I would appreciate it.

jturns23:
Ok, I'm sure I saw a thread about this but I can't seem to find it. I'm looking for a way to disable trading after a certain percentage profit has been reached. Example if my balance is up 10%, I want all my EA to close all pending orders and disable my EA for all currency pairs until I manually restart it. Anyone who could direct me to the thread or help out I would appreciate it.

Try one of these EA's. Install EA on any pair seperate graph - No indicators.

Dave

<<<

Thank you! Exactly what I was looking for!!!

What is the difference between the two. One is account profit and one is basket profit. I want all orders to close when my equity is at a certain point. Example if i have 7 trades open as long as I'm up 10% overall, close all of them. Is that basket profit?

hi friend

i need a trade panel . quick sell or buy orders and set tp and sl automatically

can someone help me??

thanks so much

like this

burix:
like this

Something similar you have here : Fast Trading Panel (if you do not want to use default one click trading panel)

mladen:
Something similar you have here : Fast Trading Panel (if you do not want to use default one click trading panel)

hi. thank u mladen

your panel link is for mt5 but i work with mt4

for mt4 must be a mini terminal like this link MT4i Mini Terminal i search the net but cant find download link

thanks again

burix:
hi. thank u mladen

your panel link is for mt5 but i work with mt4

for mt4 must be a mini terminal like this link MT4i Mini Terminal i search the net but cant find download link

thanks again

burix

I don't think it can be obtained independently (and any more). It was an addition made by mt4i and some brokers offered it with their versions of metatrader 4 (IBFX for example - but from what I know since latest builds of metatrader they do not include it in their packages any more - some conflict with metatrader).

You can check the MT4i site MT4i - Home page (there are some good free utilities to download), but I did not find that mini terminal any more there

mladen:
burix

I don't think it can be obtained independently (and any more). It was an addition made by mt4i and some brokers offered it with their versions of metatrader 4 (IBFX for example - but from what I know since latest builds of metatrader they do not include it in their packages any more - some conflict with metatrader).

You can check the MT4i site MT4i - Home page (there are some good free utilities to download), but I did not find that mini terminal any more there

hi

ok.I get it . so I must request from my broker to add this mini terminal to platform .

thanks

Reason: