Need help indentifying indicator - page 110

Need indi that draws arrows on bars...

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for a simple indicator that draws a red DOWN arrow on TOP of every bar while RSI is below 30.

When RSI is above 70, the indi must draw a green UP arrow at the BOTTOM of every bar, as long as RSI>70.

Between 30 and 70, no arrows.

Who can help me here?

Thank you...

Maurice

need help

Can anyone help me why is that if I run my expert advisor on backtest it has brilliant resault. If I am running on live it dont show the same. More to this I was loosing more then 10K over the last 2 months however my back test showd 10-20% gain in each month. What is wrong with my setup? I am using 3tgfx.com MT4 client.

Are you using multi time frame indicators in your EA?

If yes, forget back test (multi time frame indicators in back test "know the future" - it is the way how metatrader arranges back test for those).

As of other reasons : there could be several but most common is the one from above when people forget it

Mr Braun:
Can anyone help me why is that if I run my expert advisor on backtest it has brilliant resault. If I am running on live it dont show the same. More to this I was loosing more then 10K over the last 2 months however my back test showd 10-20% gain in each month. What is wrong with my setup? I am using 3tgfx.com MT4 client.

gabrielbake:
Anyone knows what are the blue and red pivot indicators are in this system. Better yet what are the indicators and the settings.System boast a win Loss ratio of more than 95%..

Thanks

This are the "dots" rather Arrows.

This is a S/R indy to show the oversold and overbought levels.

The Indy has to be supported also with a Pivot line indy.

Here below are the tools.

Files:
arrzzx2.mq4  9 kb
pivott.ex4  21 kb

Maurizio1:
Hello Folks !

This system was developed by me.

It is so impressive how fast my system has flown

around the forex world.

I've posted it in one single forum, and now the whole fx world is searching for it.

Unbelievable, thank you folks for your immense interest !

My name is Maurizio Fallico.

The system was further developed in the meantime and now it is more sophisticated

than ever befor.

Here is the complete package of this system.

The EA in this system is used as a semi-automated trading help by myself, to only open the trades in many pairs

simultaneously.

I personally use this EA only for the above mentioned semi automation to

do not care about technical analyzis to be met, befor i enter a trade.

The EA can do this work for me. BUT NOT FOR FULL AUTOMATED TRADING.

With this tool i trade the markets more relaxed and also in more pairs as i've could've done befor.

The management can also be done with the EA but how everyone knows,

there doesn't exist an EA to do this perfectly for ever.

The markets are a beast and change their rythm every day and in my opinion there is no way

to make an EA that always makes profits.

The only thing EA's can do in my opinion, is open a trade with the system rules that are used.

The discipline to stick to the rules and to how to open a trade in this case, is taken partly away.

The only thing to do now, is care about the profit / loss - management and finaly the exit of the trade.

AND I THINK ... FOR A NEWBE, THIS IS WORK ENOUGH - for first!

Also,... a system can't make anyone profitable.

It is the education and mentoring with best instructions

from a professional fx trader that will make you profitable.

If there is somebody there searching for the right instruction to become profitable in fx

reply to my private e-mail.

And maybe we'll find a way to let your dream come true.

I hope i could help,

Maurizio Fallico

chief startegist

of

DYNAMIC GAINS Inc.

For any question, reply to my private e-mail adress at -- dynamicgains@rocketmail.com --

hi

thank you for shareing

Heiken_AshiH_sw_mtf

Good day! Do not run the indicator Heiken_AshiH_sw_mtf. Please tell me what could be the reason?

thanks in advance

Klimushka:
Good day! Do not run the indicator Heiken_AshiH_sw_mtf. Please tell me what could be the reason? thanks in advance

Not real sure what is the question, are you saying this won't run for you?

Are you able to see the Indicator in the list of Custom Indicators and are you able to place it on a chart?

Check the color settings, or maybe this indicator requires other indicators to be present in the folder to operate correctly, like most templates do.

Where did you find this indicator and what is it supposed to look like and do?

Hard to give an answer about the limited information you have provided, good luck

The_Snowman:
Not real sure what is the question, are you saying this won't run for you?

Are you able to see the Indicator in the list of Custom Indicators and are you able to place it on a chart?

Check the color settings, or maybe this indicator requires other indicators to be present in the folder to operate correctly, like most templates do.

Where did you find this indicator and what is it supposed to look like and do?

Hard to give an answer about the limited information you have provided, good luck

I do not have the chart. It looks like it refers to an external display Heiken Ashi, which I have not. Can someone post it?

thanks in advance

P/S Thank issue is closed

Klimushka:
I do not have the chart. It looks like it refers to an external display Heiken Ashi, which I have not. Can someone post it?

thanks in advance

P/S Thank issue is closed

I have same problem.It doesn't open.Any body can help?

If you are missing Heiken ashi as Klimushka did, here it is : heiken_ashi.mq4

Mr Braun:
hiramoti:
I have same problem.It doesn't open.Any body can help?
Files:
Reason: