Need help indentifying indicator - page 96

need help

hi, guys , anybody recoqnise this indicator ?

the two thick horizontal line in the chart. one is red and one is blue on the price chart. thanks. I saw it in here some where , can not find it. thanks

Files:
gbp.jpg  105 kb

Bloomberg "trender" indicator

Hi,

Anybody here can help to code this Bloomberg "trender" indicator?? Actually, I've posted on Forex Factory on this but too bad, the programmers are busy with their projects.

Bloomberg "trender" indicator @ Forex Factory

So, I trying my luck over here & hope that someone can help & benefit the traders here.

Rgds

Files:
trender.pdf  924 kb

Currency Strength Meter in Dashboard - Is there MQ4 or EX4

Hi

I am looking for some mt4 indicator that can do similar to the indicator in the attached pic.

The idea is to be able to have a digital meter of a currencies individual strength up or down.

Eg: in the pic, you will see that I have highlighted in yellow borders the sections I am most interested in.

The GBP has 3 crosses and 3 timeframes. The values are added together to provide the value for GBP.

eg:

M1 M5 M15 Total

GBPUSD -21 -37 -35 -93

GBPJPY -12 -13 -3 -27

EURJPY -10 -3 11 -3

GBP Total -123

Would be interested in indicators similar to the other parts of this Dashboard but the above is the part I am most interested in.

If there is no indicator similar, could anyone guess at the formulas that could be behind it?

Thanks

Hi jolimoney,

It is the links about range:

Ranging indicators:

- Range Indicators thread is here.

- MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.

- # Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES: very good indicator is on this post. The original thread: Narrow Range Day Indicator.

- 4Period Open Close indicator is on this thread.

- some good ranging indicators (averaging daily, weekly etc) is here.

- Range Indicators are here (many good indicators are updated regularly).

- Price amplitude counter: original thread.

- Narrow Range Day Indicator: the thread with good informative indicator.

- MTF Range indicators are here.

- High and Low Multi Meter is on this page.

- CounterSwing OpenHiLo indicator: this post.

- Daily Open-SR Technique: interesting thread with some good indicators.

- Range breakout indicator is on this post.

- Minute Averages indicator is on this thread.

So, you will need the other several hours (joking).

It is difficult to find quickly about what you are looking for ...

Try to go to those links to find something similar, after that - post it on their thread for possible improvements about what you need to do for example.

Jolimoney, I remember seeing something similar, you might want to look up FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart. Hope that helps

I changed the specs in my request as was late at night when I first wrote it, it might just be a simple P&L indi, but I would love those specs. I will keep looking if nobody else can point me on right track, or find some code to patch together to make my own.

You seem to be the man NewDigital, have you seen anything similar to what I was after?

Happy Trading guys

RichardFX:
Jolimoney, I remember seeing something similar, you might want to look up FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart. Hope that helps

Hi. Tnx for the advise. But that was not what i was looking for.

Perheps i described what i needed in a bad way. I try again.

As a default in Metatrader 4 there is an Indicator called 'Average True Range'. This indicator calculates the average range of X periods. Meaning if you attach it to a 5 min chart and set 10 as period it will calculate the average range of 10 * 5 periods = 50 minutes.

etc etc.

The problem whit this indicator is that it has no GMT shift parameter. The result of this is that if you would have an Expert advisor who uses this ATR and you optimize it on GMT data and then put the EA on a broker that for example uses CET time the result will differ. Not be the same.

To avoid this i would like to find a ATR indicator were i can set the GMT shift or, if easier, decied from which time to which time the indicator shall calculates it's Average Range.

Example: If i set the original ATR indicator on a broker that uses GMT as server time it will not have the same ATR value as if i put it on a broker that uses CET time as server time.

But if i either could "GMT shift" the calculation with +2 since CET time is GMT +2 right now, or tell the indicator to calculate the average range between 02:00 - 02:00 (at 02:00 CET the GMT time will be 00:00) that would make it show the same as if it would have been on a GMT broker.

I hope i made my self easier to understand. And i really hope some one knows of such an indicator and want's to help a fellow "forex brother".

Regards / JoLi

just query

hi all

i trade by scalping . i look for the trend and determine the main trend. i put some orders by 5 points as target &20 pips as SL . i need an expert open fixed orders( 20 or 30 ) in both ways (buy&sell) and can put target &sl pips.

can i find this EA in this great site ?

sanks

Hi bigboss2910,

Just check those 2 threads for EA or script:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

and

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173000

Thanks i will try & tell u

Reason: