The role of psychology in auto-trading - page 3

Hello Renat.Yes, I have studied this function.It's quick and convenient.

But I often need minimal refinement (arrow, square, letter) and everything is done by Snagit in 2 clicks )from the chart to getting the link.

As for storing everything, I like it very much at your place.

Thank you.

Karlson:

Hello Renat.Yes, I have studied this function.It's quick and convenient.

But I often need minimal refinement (arrow, square, letter) and everything is done by Snagit in 2 clicks )from the chart to getting the link.

As for storing everything I like it very much at your place.

Thank you.

+100500

Talked about it before.

We will most likely expand the screenshot preprocessing functionality.

Renat:
Most likely we will expand the functionality of pre-processing screenshots.

When you, Renat, announced this topic, I posted the most primitive functionality (enough for the eyes).

I thought advertising a product or something ... But Excel can post))).

I can look for this editor if you want.

I remember the screenshot, but I don't think anyone deleted it.

No problem with understanding the functionality, as we work with screenshotters around the clock ourselves.

It's just a question of implementation.

Karlson:

PS.By the way a question to programmers.Daily on FTP posted ZIP archive.It has about 70 files PDF.From one need to tear out the data and write in CSV.

And this page has the same data you want, right? http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/volume-open-interest/fx-volume.html

That is, the entire archive for the sake of one pdf download is not necessary. And this data can be obtained only for the last 5 days, as I understand it. And more in-depth history is likely to have to pay for it. Is it possible to buy this data from them (I have not found it myself yet)?

I've definitely seen articles on four with examples of how to read data from sites. I will have to try to automate this process. Every day at a certain time, for example, the Expert Advisor will read the data from this site into a file and output the data in the terminal as an indicator. Or one can simply create such a script.

FX Daily Exchange Volume & Open Interest
FX Daily Exchange Volume & Open Interest
  • www.cmegroup.com
CME Group’s Exchange Daily Volume and Open Interest Report summarizes exchange-wide volume, including futures and options volume, for Globex, Clearport/PNT and Open Outcry. Volume figures are reported across divisions and asset classes to give you an instant grasp of market activity.

You don't need to make up anything with Pdf, there is more information on CME than ever before, just take it and use it.

If you really need full reports, there is the CFTC.gov and other regulators.

tol64:

But on this page you can find the data you need, right? http://www.cmegroup.com/market-data/volume-open-interest/fx-volume.html

So you don't have to download the whole archive for the sake of one pdf . And this data is only available for the last 5 days, as I understand it. And a deeper history will probably have to be paid for. Is it possible to buy this data from them (I have not yet found it myself)?

I've definitely seen articles on 4 with examples of how to read data from sites. I will have to try to automate this process. Every day at a certain time, for example, the Expert Advisor will read the data from this site into a file and output the data in the terminal as an indicator. Or one can simply create such a script.

Yes, you can get the data directly from their site. Is it easier to get it from the website?

FTP is a convenient archive of semiannual data.

ftp://ftp.cme.com/bulletin/

More in-depth history is paid.

The whole point of the dialog is to automate the filling of the required data and connection with the Expert Advisor.

In this case, you can think about creating a full-fledged long-term expert.

In contrast, in manual trading the data may be entered daily into the data file (at least by obtaining it in any way).

FAQ:

You don't need to make up anything with Pdf, there is more information on CME than ever before, just take it and use it.

If you really need full reports, there is the CFTC.gov and other regulators.

The CFTC remembered to give weekly SOT reports.

But again, this is not the question how and where you may get these data.

It's about automating the trade.

Karlson:

Yes, the data can be retrieved directly from the website. FTP is conveniently archived semi-annually

ftp://ftp.cme.com/bulletin/

More in-depth history is paid.

The whole point of the dialog is to automate the filling of the required data and connection with the Expert Advisor.

In this case, you can think about creating a full-fledged long-term expert.

In contrast, for manual trading it is easy (no matter how the data is obtained) to fit it into the data file every day.

All right. I'll finish my current project and I can try to make something interesting out of it. It will be interesting to test the whole thing. The mql sites have all the necessary information for that and as I remember it seems pretty simple.

But where to look at the prices there, I can't find anything. ))

Reason: