Need help indentifying indicator - page 97

DEAR

THIS EA WILL DESTROY THE BALANCE.IT OPEN 4LOTS STANDERED .CAN YOU TELL ME AN EXPERT ADVISOR BY MINI LOT?

THANKS

Bigboss, the questions you are asking are like the ABC of forex.... have you bothered to look in the EA's options and change the value there? There should be a value for BUY_LOTS and SELL_LOTS, at the moment it sounds like it is set to 4.0, rather than a minilot eg 0.4, or microlot 0.04 etc. Those options pop up when you add an EA to chart (assuming lotsize variable exported variable in code, and the EA not using % of balance etc in which case turn off Money Management or whatever they call the variable).

Jolimoney, cheers I think I know what you mean now. I would think about modifying the indicator's code with a starttime() functions or a GMT offset. There are bits of code in MQL4 Code Base: expert advisors, custom indicators, scripts and libraries which you can splice in. To be honest I have just started learning code, so can't help too much more just yet, however stay in touch as I was also looking for something similar myself. I would like to put that feature in some of my works to ignore certain periods of the day in the indicator's calculations, which is quite different from defining EA operating times etc. I am yet to think of how to do it in the code currently, but stay in touch on that one.

However I was interested in other things you said too. I looked, and the default period for ATR was 14, so if you wanted to view 50 minute periods in a 5 minute chart, wouldn't it be PERIOD x MULTIPLIER, so that would be 14x10=140 if you wanted to view 50 minute periods on a 5 minute chart? Just curious as I have been playing with this function myself, so asking while finding someone else into it.

Also with my issue or request for a profit per pair indicator, here is a simple bit of code I came up with. It is an indicator that displays profit per bar, perfectly, however I have only been able to get it to display account profit or balance etc....not per pair:

#property indicator_separate_window

#property indicator_buffers 1

#property indicator_color1 White

double ExtMapBuffer1[];

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| Custom indicator initialization function |

int init()

{

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE);

SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator deinitialization function |

int deinit()

{

return(0);

}

//| Custom indicator iteration function |

int start()

{

ExtMapBuffer1[0] = AccountProfit();

return(0);

}

I have tried quite a few coding ideas, however in the Metaeditor library I can't seem to find a function for "SYMBOL_PROFIT" to display pair profit of that chart only.... and I am fairly new to code to think of a way to export a pairs' profit values first (even to .csv first), then call upon them. I am sure that I wouldn't be the first person out there after something like this though.

Anyone got any ideas for me?

hilpert sine wave indicator + S/R

hello

i am looking for a hilpert sine wave indicator + S/R for mt4 similar to the one from e-mini watch

once a guy from forexfactory started to program it but it seems to be unfinished business

maybe someone here knows about one

i guess i put this in the wrong forum section ...how can i move it?

Help

Hi

as anyone heard of or any experience of a ( Merdekarama Trading Strategy) Expert Advisor

Preston46:
Hi

as anyone heard of or any experience of a ( Merdekarama Trading Strategy) Expert Advisor

I saw it on this page https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173723 so anyway - read whole this tghread or use search function on the top of this page.

tobi77:
hello

i am looking for a hilpert sine wave indicator + S/R for mt4 similar to the one from e-mini watch

once a guy from forexfactory started to program it but it seems to be unfinished business

maybe someone here knows about one

i guess i put this in the wrong forum section ...how can i move it?

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980 - may be - you will find some similar.

Signals Indicator

Can anyone help me for searching following indicator.?

it shows signals like........

Buy

sell

Target

Stop Loss

Files:
ashokley.png  13 kb

daily stats using customizable starting time?

Hi,

Is there a simple stats counter to display at the corner to show high, low, how far to high/low, range, spread, etc,

But based on a local time, or customizable time

I can find many that is based on the server's 00:00, which is different on each broker, but i want to get one can give me same info across all broker.

Highlight an hourly bar at 7:00am each day

Hi

I'm after an indicator that would highlight, say, a the same bar each day.

So on a 1 hour chart, I could get it to highlight the 7:00-8:00am bar, for the current day, and previous days.

Anything like this exist? I have tried searching.

Cheers

Ryan

Hello

Could somebody please direct me to where I could possibly find the indicator called " haTema 1 " and " haTema 2". It was in my MT4 but vanished into thin air when I loaded another few indicators; looks like MT4 cannot handle & store too many indicators.

Reason: