Goldmine! - page 32

A Choppy Fall

Hello traders,

Seems like EU had a choppy ride down. Apparently finding some support at an ML...a place to watch carefully before jumping in.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Chart Updates

Hello traders,

Very busy day yesterday compounded by a slow connection. Will post two charts here...one from yesterday then one from this morning.

My apologies to those who may have checked yesterday and did not find an updated chart. Expect to be back in my trading room at the end of next week. In the meantime, will do my best . Thought price would hit teal U-MLH but may have a sell-off before pushing higher. For as long as it took to post, it may have gotten there already.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Added another view.

Just letting you know that I will be very busy today and tomorrow. Will post the usual weekly wrap-up by Saturday on the blog.

Take care and be careful trading. Lots of news to come.

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd: Week Ending 9-3-10

Hello Traders,

Hope you had a good day on Friday. Here is my recent view of the Eur-Usd. Posted charts on the blog of the 10 pairs I follow. Please don't forget to take the poll on the blog. Thanks.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Eur-Usd: Pre-US Session

Hello again,

US holiday today. Here is my recent chart. Included a red local fork to see where price fell in the scheme of things.

Would like price to go to green U-MLH, however, it just made a lower low but not by much. If you are going to trade, be patient and let the market spell out which way it is going to go.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Eur-Usd Update

Hello again,

Hope many of you shorted this pair yesterday if you did trade. Just added a larger deep red fork. Warning Lines are off of the smaller red fork. This pair has definitely shown weakness. Let's see if it falls lower. Be careful and wait for your entries.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Updates

Just letting you know I will not be posting until maybe Friday for the US Session as I will be traveling.

Take care and trade well.

FX4Newbies

Eur-Usd 9-10-10

Hello traders,

Hope you had some good trades yesterday. Here is my view of the Eur-Usd...an interesting place for price at the moment. Will it find support at red U-MLH or fall, that is the question. Time will certainly tell.

Second chart shows an adjusted red fork.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

An expanded view using larger pivots...dark red fork.

EDIT: Red Schiff added.

How The Market Closed

Well traders,

Eur-Usd rolled around between the upper half of the red fork and the lower half of the green fork. Will post the weekly wrap-up of the 10 pairs on the blog later in the evening on Saturday. Please don't forget to complete the poll on the blog if you have not already done so. Thanks.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Reason: