Easiest Currency Pair to Trade - page 2

gbp/usd, gbp/jpy

The reason is they r more active. Who wants to trade a pair if they never move, or move very little steps?

For the 2 gbp pairs, if u have caught the trend, even intraday, 30-60pips is average, can go over 100+, and u can be more confident to sell rallies and buy dips because reversal during a day is not that often.

You may also consider eur/jpy with smaller spreads but similar movements as gbp/jpy.

Thanks for the sharing and advise!

Hi All,

I appreciate all the comments, indeed I have learned a lot from the sharing of your opinion.

I must admit that GBP/JPY is a wavy navy in the stormy sea, so I don't dare to trade it for the time being. But for AUD/USD, what method or indicator shall I try?

What Currency Pair Do You Trade?

Hello everyone,

I need to know what currency pair do you all trade. Your answers will be included in the new monthly poll at forexexplore.com. Here are the possible answers:

1) EUR/USD

2) EUR/GBP

3) EUR/JPY

4) EUR/CHF

5) GBP/USD

6) GBP/JPY

7) GBP/CHF

8) USD/CHF

9) USD/JPY

10) Others...

11) I trade several currency pairs listed above.

12) None of the above.

Thank you for your votes.

i trade EUR/USD for some small pips

and trade GBP/USD for bigger pips

3 and 5 .

daniellefr:
Hello everyone,

I need to know what currency pair do you all trade........

1) EUR/USD

2) EUR/GBP

3) EUR/JPY

4) EUR/CHF

5) GBP/USD

Gbpusd

I would say GBPUSD. I've been trading cable for more than a year and it's been fun.

I have had some success with the CHF / JPY

Hi All, I usually take trade on AUDUSD and USDJPY when Asia open and EURUSD when Europe Open.

Peace....

cucurucu:
I also like GBPUSD. It is my favorite pair because it has nice big moves and relatively small spread.

Any pair you choose, you should establish the most corelated pairs for it and watch for the same signals (or the oposite signal - if the corelation is negative). I always check EURUSD and USDCHF before trading GBPUSD.

EURUSD tends to give the same signal and the USDCHF tends to give the oposite signal.

Due to the nature of this pair, I set my SL to 35-50pips. So, the risk/revard rule is making me to set the TP to 100-150pips.

Like to ask you a question. With your SL of 35-50 pips and a risk/reward ratio of 3 times for TP, how long does your trade normally takes to close at that TP.

I agree with all those who suggested Euro/USD pair. Maybe it isn't easy to trade, but at least it is relatively stable.

Reason: