[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 124

Roman.:

1. Yes, it is possible, and 3. disable completely. Press the EA button at the top there... so that all EAs are switched the hell off - it is possible to disable them in a different way - in the code... i.e., Owls will do some other actions - balance check or something else...

2. I have not worked with the locks, in the code of such conditions (locking) has not moved.

Well, you would just need to calculate the volume of all open positions and open a position with the same volume.

3. You see, I still use 2 EAs without PSI, so if there is a signal for locking, then I just need to close positions and wait for the operator. The owl will not do anything. Stop it, you have done it already. And without a person (half a glass) it's not even possible to resolve it anymore.....

So how do you do it?

Only maybe in this owl? because I don't use others yet.....

Files:
fxnust1_1.mq4  21 kb

nikelodeon:

You just need to calculate the volume of all open positions and open a net with the same volume.

3. You see, I am still using 2 EAs and without RSI, so if a locking signal comes in, you just have to close the positions and wait for the operator. I do not need to do owl. Stop it, you have done it already. And without a person (half a glass) it's not even possible to resolve it anymore.....

So how do you do it?

Just maybe this one? Because I don't have any other ones yet.....

I'm not ready yet...

The villagers in the city have sold meat, but they're a bit late... (taverns, nightclubs)

I see, well, we'll think of something, it's just so the councillor can go alone, do his own thing, etc. I don't think I'll be able to quit in this situation :(

Villagers, the branch is sinking. I don't recognize you...
nikelodeon:
I see, well, let's think of something....

It's not about making things up, it's about thinking and understanding. Averaging, martingale is not a strategy, it's a possible addition to a strategy... Averaging is the main idea here, everything else is a worthless appendage.

Figar0:
Villagers, the branch is sinking, I don't recognize you...

It's not about making things up, it's about thinking and understanding. Averaging, martingale is not a strategy, it's a possible addition to a strategy... Averaging is the main idea here, everything else is a worthless appendage.

Well yes, the strategy will be to break the loc, because you can't pause the trade with this TS....

nikelodeon:

Well, yes, the strategy will be to destroy the loci, potmukak pause the trade on this TS will not get....

Well, even bring lots here) Weapon of mass destruction))) This will add a lot of ideas to your averages...

But in your regiment of fellow villagers will be added, lockers will come, that's fun)

Figar0:
Villagers the branch is sinking, don't recognise you...

For example, if you do not know the name of an owl, then the averaging goes in two steps.

If price moved in another direction from the open position, the stop loss order was opened after 15 points from the open position with the same lot as the first position, if price went further, the position was opened with the lot of both open positions and take was set at breakeven, that is, I exited with a small profit, if price went further into deficit, stoploss was triggered ...

basically not a bad martin approach, at least it's more adequate than other systems of averaging....

Figar0:

But you'll have a new addition to your campers, lockers will come, you'll have a lot of fun).

Instead of recommendations for fun - it would be better to help with business, for example, the market entry to the TC to apply the signals of an alarm system, and then, with an erroneous entry to average to a maximum - depending on the value of the death rate, until either stop-out or fly into space ... That would be the deal... Yes, the number of initial entry deals would be reduced, but not to the detriment of profitability and stability of this TS.

Roman.:

Instead of recommendations on fun - you'd better help with something, for example, to provide signals of some neural network for market entries of this TS.

The main recommendations are: no locks within the strategy)

And seriously, you have to have "courage" to take losses in your Expert Advisor, not everything can be averaged out, no strategy guarantees 100% non-opening against a serious movement. Neural networks - neuristics are also possible. There are several variants in the base, quite workable.

+If your using neuronet, you can use signals of the same neuronet, or at least time intervals.

Reason: