Goldmine! - page 13

A Closer Look

Just zooming in a little to the action.

Price finally started inching higher and hit a possible turning spot.

Still beware, whales are here.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Price Target Attained!

What can I say...just love those Pitchforks! Perhaps the news brought the delay, but the price target was hit. Second chart shows a revised Pitchfork to account for detour.

The bullish sentiment prevailed.

Will try to post again by Asian session. It has been a hectic morning

FX4Newbies

Here We Go...Asian June 24

Hello again traders,

Attached is a chart of the current landscape. Newest fork not drawn in...don't want too many lines. Modifications will be made as price begins to move.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

When To Draw A New Fork?

This current view has a new blue fork. Hopefully it will help those traders who asked when to draw a new fork. This is just one idea. HOWEVER, CONFIRMATION FROM PRICE ACTION IS NEEDED BEFORE PLACING A TRADE.

If price takes off from here, the expected target is the ML of the blue fork.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hi,

This is Euro tick chart on Ninjatrader.

Got few MA indicator for S/R.

It also indicates direction to draw the PF. Kind of hard to see since the background is Black and PF in Blue

Files:
untitled.png  161 kb

Pitchfork On A Tick Chart.

Torroray,

That was a beautiful fork an a Tick chart. Did you see how price responded to the lines? When you find a fork that price responds to in that manner, you can get a pretty good read of the market. Were you able to see price as it went down the fork? How do you think it would work with your current method of trading?

Thanks so much for posting and being willing to try the Pitchfork. What are your thoughts about the fork itself and what you have been seeing?

Take care,

torroray:
Hi,

This is Euro tick chart on Ninjatrader.

Got few MA indicator for S/R.

It also indicates direction to draw the PF. Kind of hard to see since the background is Black and PF in Blue

London Session June 25

Hello Traders,

Attached is a continuation chart...removed some of the forks. Expecting a push upward, however price has not hit ML of teal fork and actually crossed the L-MLH. Will be watching.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

US Session June 25 - A Daring Move?

Hello again,

My newest chart attached. Sometimes, you just gotta go with what you see, right or wrong. If you're wrong, that's what stops are for, right? Whatever the outcome of your trading, don't allow it to affect how you see yourself as a person. There will be another day and another trade.

Took a scalping trade on last upward candle. Thought I would pay myself for watching .

Remember, it's Friday.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hi,

I think its great if you know how to draw the PF.

Its not that easy since you need to identify the market turning point LHL or HLH.

It be beautiful when previous PF lines meet with recently drawn PF.

Here's this morning move before 8.30 US figures.

Files:
untitled_1.png  153 kb

Hi,

This is what I mean.

Its a 5min plain chart.

Files:
untitled_2.png  124 kb
Reason: