Should MetaQuotes limit the number of Polls that a user can post per day/per week ?

• 21% (9)
  • 14% (6)
  • 2% (1)
  • 17% (7)
  • 29% (12)
  • 17% (7)
Total voters: 42

Is it bad to add polls ? Someone already messaged me about this.

Thanks 

Dear Mod Raptor... can't stop rolling on the floor. hahahhahahahahah. 

LOL, good idea RaptorUK.

Shunmas:
Dear Mod Raptor... can't stop rolling on the floor. hahahhahahahahah. 
Don't laugh too much . . .  users have been banned before for abusing the Poll system, IIRC

No. I am not laughing because its a funny poll. I am laughing because someone messaged me if I am analytics-collecting company before you started this poll. Its strange, why my adding of 15 polls was not liked by Moderator. The polls are relevant to forex trading.

Shunmas:
No. I am not laughing because its a funny poll. I am laughing because someone messaged me if I am analytics-collecting company before you started this poll. Its strange, why my adding of 15 polls was not liked by Moderator. The polls are relevant to forex trading.
Ah I see . . .  yes I would be laughing too.  :-)

RaptorUK:
Ah I see . . .  yes I would be laughing too.  :-)

And all above, polls, threads, etc add to your ratings and also you get 1 credit for 50 ratings. GodZilla has a rating of over 80000. So its not bad to add a little money to your payment system by adding relevant polls and threads.

Thanks 

Shunmas:

1 poll per minues ... 24 hours ... 1440 polls per day ... 43,200 polls per month. I like it :) 

I wonder who had voted "Yes ! the limit should be 1 per day" ;-)

Errrr. 43200 polls, I guess pollers won't have this much time given they forex traders. It is better to focus on trading rather than adding that many polls. :)