Goldmine! - page 38

Watching and Waiting

Hello Traders,

Nothing much seems to be happening at the moment. Looking for something that looks credible.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Signal This Morning

Hello again,

Gave a signal this morning on Usd-Chf. Price pushed up about +30 pips before heading south. Signal details are on the blog.

Very short swings today thus far. Not interested in getting into anything more at the moment .

Take care,

FX4Newbies

TARGET HIT!!! +38 Pips on Eur-Usd Signal

Hello Traders,

Was able to get into a trade on Eur-Usd. Missed an earlier entry as I was distracted with another potential trade. Managed to get on the next entry. Hope those of you who received the signal made some pips.

Target chart and signal details are posted on the blog.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Price still pushing at the time of this posting.

EU On The Rise???

Good Morning Traders,

Price fell quite a bit yesterday, and looks like it is trying to resurrect. Will need to show some strength first by taking out a swing high or two, before the thought of buying begins to gel. Don't assume anything. Trade what the market is telling you. The market is always right: believe it!

The reverse logic is...if it can't seem to go higher, then maybe it will be going lower.

Have a good day,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Bank Holidays and G20 Meetings

Hello Traders,

Today might be a slow day. Think I will use the time to get some other needed things done.

If you decide to trade be careful.

FX4Newbies

EU: A Different View

Good morning to all. Just thought I would post a simpler, cleaner view on this pair. A simple chart with a message. Just pulled back from an ML. Overall, what do you see?

If not in a trade, confirm your entries.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Did You See It?

Were you able to get the trade? Hope you saw what the forks were telling you.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Wrap-up charts on the blog late Saturday. Enjoy the weekend.

Files:

Chart Set-Ups Posted Early

Hello Traders,

Just letting you know that I was able to post the weekly wrap-ups on the blog early today.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. For those who may not yet have completed the poll (one question), please do. Thanks.

FX4Newbies

Will We Get A Push Up?

Good Monday Morning Traders,

EU sitting at a support level on L-MLH. Not showing strength enough for me yet, but it is tempting. Will keep watching. U.S. news this morning as well.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

And The Wash And Rinses Continued...

Maybe this is a tribute to the Trader's Expo being in Las Vegas as most of these trades would have been gambles; scalps at best...LOL. Notice the long wick, tempting traders to buy, then the sell off; followed by long tails, an upward move then another wick denoting another sell off. Laundry day yesterday into this morning. News to come as well.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Files:
Reason: