Bulletproof - page 50

Here is rest of that marvel...

Thanks pava. Hprp indicators no runnig.

hprp_buy_no_dll_1.mq4

hprp_sell_no_dll_1.mq4

Both nmc now. Interesting two indis, Pava. You do what other people say to you? What's up with you?

krelian99:
hprp_buy_no_dll_1.mq4

hprp_sell_no_dll_1.mq4

Both nmc now. Interesting two indis, Pava. You do what other people say to you? What's up with you?

I am trying to deflect bad carma from wanna be traders...

mrtools:
These were posted in this thread and were accidentally removed this morning.

smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_2.mq4

smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_2.01.mq4

Nice. Thanks mrtools

mrtools:
These were posted in this thread and were accidentally removed this morning.

smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_2.mq4

smoothed_rsi_inverse_fisher_transform_2.01.mq4

Just an addition to the post : that indicator uses generalized rainbow weighted moving average in calculation

More explanation what is and how it is calculated can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:

Just an addition to the post : that indicator uses generalized rainbow weighted moving average in calculation

More explanation what is and how it is calculated can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Can it be added to averages indicator?

whisperer:
Can it be added to averages indicator?

It could, but I avoid averages that use more than 2 parameters in the averages indicator (that is why some others like t3, jurik, nma, and so on and so on, are not part of the indicator - more than 2 parameters). It think that it is better to have simplicity than a mix if everything that would be complicated to use at the end

mladen:
It could, but I avoid averages that use more than 2 parameters in the averages indicator (that is why some others like t3, jurik, nma, and so on and so on, are not part of the indicator - more than 2 parameters). It think that it is better to have simplicity than a mix if everything that would be complicated to use at the end

I see. OK. Thanks