Is there any function or any way to find how the draw dawn for an account?

Is there any function or any way to find how the draw dawn for an account?

in MT4 or even MT5 

I think that the DD of an account can only be monitored and documented if its connected in a monitoring system like MQL5.com do for signals.

Otherwise the platform itself doesn't offer that possibility, unless a special indicator or expert is used to record equity at real time and export some kind of records for that activity.

I haven't encountered such a tool though, so far.

Not, just coding manual.
Ratio of account balance and floting point

Sabil Yudifera Daeng Pattah:
Not, just coding manual.
Ratio of account balance and floting point
Eleni Anna Branou:

I think that the DD of an account can only be monitored and documented if its connected in a monitoring system like MQL5.com do for signals.

Otherwise the platform itself doesn't offer that possibility, unless a special indicator or expert is used to record equity at real time and export some kind of records for that activity.

I haven't encountered such a tool though, so far.

Thanks all for the share.

even the mql5.com signals have that point I am asking about

suppose when you (or some one else) have a signal which is not published yet, then you decided to publish it after few months later. Then the DD would be 0% or around that value. so, it is not a historical value. 

Mohammad Soubra:

Thanks all for the share.

even the mql5.com signals have that point I am asking about

suppose when you (or some one else) have a signal which is not published yet, then you decided to publish it after few months later. Then the DD would be 0% or around that value. so, it is not a historical value. 

That proves that if an account is not monitored the DD value can't be historical, only valid from the moment it was connected to the monitoring system.

When you connect an account at a later date than its inception, then the DD value is the difference between the absolute highest point in growth and the later lowest point.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That prooves that if an account is not monitored the DD value can't be historical, only valid from the moment it was connected to the monitoring system.

When you connect an account at a later date than its inception, then the DD value is the difference between the absolute highest point in growth and the later lowest point.

yes thank you
Reason: