Mandarine EAs mods - page 44

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Next account.

Mardarine martingale on separated account (Alpari), GBPCHF, initial deposit 1,500.

-------------

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

-------------

Next account.

Mardarine martingale on separated account (Alpari), GBPCHF, initial deposit 1,500.

-------------

Mandarine EA's - Live trading?

After a fair bit of extensive backtesting of several Mandarine EA variations, I'm about to turn one of them on for live trading on Monday. The backtesting results seem very impressive. I backtested about ten different versions on the EURUSD over M15 and M30 timeframes and they all look good.

I'm writing here to ask for comments from anyone using variations of the Mandarine EA for live trading.

1. Which variation(s) are you using?

2. Are you getting live results comparible with backtested results?

3. Which timeframe(s) are you using?

Any other comments would really be appreciated. An incredible amount of work has been done on these EA's. Congratulations and thanks to those who have contributed.

All the best from downunder.

ChuckNZ:
After a fair bit of extensive backtesting of several Mandarine EA variations, I'm about to turn one of them on for live trading on Monday. The backtesting results seem very impressive. I backtested about ten different versions on the EURUSD over M15 and M30 timeframes and they all look good.

I'm writing here to ask for comments from anyone using variations of the Mandarine EA for live trading.

1. Which variation(s) are you using?

2. Are you getting live results comparible with backtested results?

3. Which timeframe(s) are you using?

Any other comments would really be appreciated. An incredible amount of work has been done on these EA's. Congratulations and thanks to those who have contributed.

All the best from downunder.

Hi ChuckNZ,

Best thing for you is check out Newdigitals fwd testing results of this Ea. not sure which version your going with but on the fib pivots version, if i'm remembering right he is getting best results on hourly gbp/jpy with default settings, and he posted this weeks forward testing results earlier today, these are again if i'm remembering right results from over a couple years fwd tests.

ps) moved you over here, maybe make it easier to check out the testing going on.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

GBPUSD:

USDCAD:

-------------

Next account.

-------------

Reason: