Mandarine EAs mods - page 48

newdigital:
I am reporting about profitable pairs (see all my statements here and my last posts). And I am making the statements on Friday evening finishing by Sunday so I will upload the statements + visual statements for profitable pairs.

By the way - I am trrading 2 versions only: martingale and same non-martingale versions. But there are a lot of the versions ...

About profitable pairs - read my previous post.

No, it was the settings/input in EA. It was already coded. Open EA in MetaEditor (or click on "lucky face" on the chart if EA is already attached to the chart) and input window will be opened, scroll it down and you will see this drawdown settings.

So, use drawdown control = true with your estimated max drawdown in dollars. It means that all trades should be closed if max drawdown is more than yours in this input.

By the way - I did not try it ...

Thanks,

I will try what you explained. What about using hedging?

Sorry for bothering you.

htawfik:
Thanks,

I will try what you explained. What about using hedging?

Sorry for bothering you.

Hi Htawfik,

Hedging isn't in the current versions, but Mandarine martingale is on the drawing board for more improvements, especially the ones we are slowly adding in Tick Scalper, and will see about adding hedging,would like to incorporate all the new safety features into all our Ea's and especially the martingale.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

I am trading GBPUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD.

H1 timeframe.

Forward trading statement by pairs.

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Next account.

Mardarine martingale on separated account (Alpari), GBPCHF, initial deposit 1,500.

-------------

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

H1 timeframe.

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

EURUSD:

-------------

newdigital:

H1 timeframe.

New account was created with IBFX (leverage 1:50) with 10,000 deposit size for GBPCHF and USDCAD (those 2 pairs are profitable for this version), with the settings as MaxDDControl to true with MaxAllowedDD 1,000 (dollars) for every pair (for GBPCHF and USDCAD).