Mandarine EAs mods - page 58

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true

Trading since June 2010

Closed P/L in dollars for EURUSD: 3815.65

Closed P/L in dollars for GBPUSD: 1127.84

Closed P/L in 4 digit pips for EURUSD: 2125

Closed P/L in 4 digit pips for GBPUSD: 584

There are many non-martingale versions of this EA.

This Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 version is using T3 calculation. Besides, Range.stopLoss, Range.takeProfit, Range.trailingStop, Range.lockProfit are used instead of simple Take Profit, Stop Loss and Trailing Stop.

Fibo can be used as additional filer to open the trade - sell for overbought condition, and buy for oversold condition.

The settings of the EA for Ecn type broker code was improved.

Fractal dimesion Ehlers indicator and CFB indicator are used as an optional filter to the addition to the other filters in this EA.

----------

Visual statement for EURUSD:

Statement for EURUSD in points:

Statement for EURUSD in dollars:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

It is the other account for this EA traded 2 profitable pairs only (GBPCHF and USDCAD).

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

It is the account for this EA traded GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF and GBPJPY.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

USDCAD:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true

Non-martingale version of Mandarine EA (Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA) made 56 pips for EURUSD.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

-------------

It is the account for this EA for FXCM broker.

USDCAD:

GBPCHF:

-------------

It is the account for this EA for FXCM broker.

Trading since August 2010.

EA made the following (in 4 digit pips and in dollars) since this date:

GBPCHF: 4356 pips, or 26935.65

USDCAD: 4252 pips, or 15139.19

USDCAD:

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

-------------

It is with Fibo = true

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

-------------

Traded GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF and GBPJPY.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker and FXCM broker (trading on 2 accounts - 2 brokers)

1. FXCM broker

EA is used since August 2010 and made the following profit since this date

26,935.65 dollars for GBPCHF

4,757.21 dollars for GBPUSD

15,139.19 dollars for USDCAD

2. Alpari broker

Trading since April 2012 and made the following profit since this date

1,306.72 dollars for GBPCHF

454.65 dollars for GBPJPY

2,640.73 dollars for GBPUSD

1,287.10 dollars for USDCAD

Statements are attached.

===========

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

Reason: