Mandarine EAs mods - page 59

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true

This is non-martingale EA!

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

EA was made 83 pips for GBPUSD fpr the last week.

Statements are attached.

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

newdigital:
Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true

This is non-martingale EA!

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

EA was made 83 pips for GBPUSD fpr the last week.

Statements are attached.

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Hi Newdigital,

I've been live trading the martingale version on usdcad and gbpchf since Oct last year. So for the trades have been profitable. However, since it closed the last trade of usdcad on Apr 5th, the EA hasn't placed any trades. As for gbpchf, it hasn't placed any trades on the pair since at least 2 and half month ago. I'm using fxcm. I suspect that they're playing tricks to prevent the EA from placing trades. However, I might be paranoid. Are you still forward testing the martingale version ? When was the last time it placed trades on the two pairs ?

Thanks,

pooh

pooh123:
Hi Newdigital,

I've been live trading the martingale version on usdcad and gbpchf since Oct last year. So for the trades have been profitable. However, since it closed the last trade of usdcad on Apr 5th, the EA hasn't placed any trades. As for gbpchf, it hasn't placed any trades on the pair since at least 2 and half month ago. I'm using fxcm. I suspect that they're playing tricks to prevent the EA from placing trades. However, I might be paranoid. Are you still forward testing the martingale version ? When was the last time it placed trades on the two pairs ?

Thanks,

pooh

pooh

Check if some error in the experts or journal tab is written out. Martingale version is using internally a slippage of 50 points and that should prevent order opening problems on FXCM, but one never knows.

mladen:
pooh Check if some error in the experts or journal tab is written out. Martingale version is using internally a slippage of 50 points and that should prevent order opening problems on FXCM, but one never knows.

Mladen,

The expert shows error message for gbpchf:"error opening Sell order: 129"

Can this be fixed ?

Thanks

pooh

Files:
capture0429.jpg  63 kb

pooh123:
Mladen,

The expert shows error message for gbpchf:"error opening Sell order: 129"

Can this be fixed ?

Thanks

pooh

Hello Pooh,

Was it was working on FXCM before April 5th?

ps) reread your post, looks like it was working, will try to figure it out.

mrtools:
Hello Pooh,

Was it was working on FXCM before April 5th?

ps) reread your post, looks like it was working, will try to figure it out.

Hello Mrtools,

Yes, it was working before Apr 5th.

Thanks,

pooh

Error 129 (ERR_INVALID_PRICE) usually happen when prices are not normalized to the number of digits behind the decimal point decimals

What puzzles me is how did it work before that date

pooh123:
Hello Mrtools,

Yes, it was working before Apr 5th.

Thanks,

pooh

Pooh think I was able to dublicate the error you were having and fixing it, but not having an account with FXCM not sure so please test this version. To explain this version is a little different to use it as the original Mandarine just need to put it on a chart as is,when I originally coded this version mistakenly coded the Mandarine ma cross the opposite(inverted) than it should be, but for some reason it proved profitable for a couple of pairs, so this is the default strategy #1,strategy #2 is also inverted but using weekly fibs, strategy#3 inverted and is using monthly fibs, strategy#4 is Mandarine with the ma cross corrected(corrected), strategy # 5 is corrected ma cross with weekly fibs, and strategy # 6 is corrected ma cross with monthly fibs.So now a choice between 6 different strategies.

To give a little more flexability in the settings now the EA is calling the T3 basic, which needs to be in your experts/indicator files,also added a PSAR trailing stop as an option, to use this UsePsarTrail needs to be true and the regular trailing stop needs to be zero.So Parabolic SAR2 also needs to be in experts/indicators files.

Mrtools,

Thanks for fixing it. I'll test the new version. By the way, what was the cause for the error ? Why didn't it happen before Apr 5th ? I suspect that FXCM is playing tricks.

pooh

pooh123:
Mrtools,

Thanks for fixing it. I'll test the new version. By the way, what was the cause for the error ? Why didn't it happen before Apr 5th ? I suspect that FXCM is playing tricks.

pooh

Pooh, just separated the buy and sell tickets, it stopped the error was getting on my back testing, but really won't consider it fixed until you test it and say its good.About the April 5th thing no idea except like you said broker shenanigans.

Reason: