Mandarine EAs mods - page 60

The EA took this trade on Alpari UK earlier using strategy #6 so far up around 60 pips.

Files:

mrtools:
The EA took this trade on Alpari UK earlier using strategy #6 so far up around 60 pips.

Mrtools,

I've been testing strategy 1 on GBPCHF and USDCAD with FXCM. So far it hasn't placed any trades. I found that error 129 is not unique to the earlier version of this EA. I later encountered the same error with a script and an order management EA with FXCM. The script and the EA had worked well in the past.

pooh

pooh123:
Mrtools,

I've been testing strategy 1 on GBPCHF and USDCAD with FXCM. So far it hasn't placed any trades. I found that error 129 is not unique to the earlier version of this EA. I later encountered the same error with a script and an order management EA with FXCM. The script and the EA had worked well in the past.

pooh

Hi Pooh,

Are you still getting that error?

Hi Mrtools,

Since start testing the new version I haven't got that error but there have been no trades either. Guess I have to wait some more days to see if the fix works. Strategy 1 signal is infrequent.

pooh

Mrtools,

I'm still waiting for the new version to generate a signal with strategy 1. In the meantime I did some backtesting with the old verion on FXCM platform. However, I couldn't reproduce the error in backtesting. The EA worked well in backtesting. How did you duplicate its error ?

pooh123:
Mrtools, I'm still waiting for the new version to generate a signal with strategy 1. In the meantime I did some backtesting with the old verion on FXCM platform. However, I couldn't reproduce the error in backtesting. The EA worked well in backtesting. How did you duplicate its error ?

Just ran it normally on back testing wasn't watching the journal at first, was looking at the code, then went back to the journal after a few minutes of it running and it was showing the same error you had.

mrtools:
Just ran it normally on back testing wasn't watching the journal at first, was looking at the code, then went back to the journal after a few minutes of it running and it was showing the same error you had.

Mrtools,

Today the new version of Mandarine Martingale generated a signal for AUDUSD. However, it ran into error 129. Please see the attached screenshot. Can you please fix it ?

Thanks,

pooh

Files:
capture0507.jpg  80 kb

pooh123:
Mrtools,

Today the new version of Mandarine Martingale generated a signal for AUDUSD. However, it ran into error 129. Please see the attached screenshot. Can you please fix it ?

Thanks,

pooh

Pooh, try this version I normalized the take profit and stop loss, so now the entry buy and sell price is normalized along with the take profit and stop loss,again I have no way of testing to see if it fixes the problem, just know it back tests on AlpariUK, tried opening a demo on FXCM but they never get back to me.

mrtools:
Pooh, try this version I normalized the take profit and stop loss, so now the entry buy and sell price is normalized along with the take profit and stop loss,again I have no way of testing to see if it fixes the problem, just know it back tests on AlpariUK, tried opening a demo on FXCM but they never get back to me.

Hi Mrtools,

It's easy to apply for demo account with fxcm. Just follow below link, click "try it now" and fill out a few fields and submit and then they will show immediately on the web page the id and password for the demo account and email you the information.

I haven't forward tested this new version but I'm afraid that, if the change is only on tp and sl, it might not fix the problem as the EA is supposed to open the trades without sl and tp first and then modify the orders by adding sl and tp and the problem is that, the trades without sl and tp cannot be opened in the first place.

pooh

MetaTrader 4, MT4 Trading Platform @ FXCM

Guys, try this version on FXCM

Parameter for adjustable slippage added to it along with some minor changes. Default slippage is set to 0 but for FXCM it can not be 0. From my experience and from the information I have it must be at least 3 so it should be tested with some similar slippage (what is sure that you can not open an order without a slippage on FXCM any more, so in order to make it work on FXCM it must be > 0)

Reason: