Mandarine EAs mods - page 54

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

It is the other account for this EA traded 2 profitable pairs only (GBPCHF and USDCAD).

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Hi stanley18,

Yes, default settings for Alpari and FXCM H1 charts

except the following:

ManualGMToffset = 2 for Alpari.

ManualGMToffset = 1 for FXCM.

MagicNumber different for different chart/chart

EnableBlackout = true for Alpari and false for FXCM.

By ther way - you can desice by yourself about EnableBlackout to be true or false: if the trade is already opened so it is better to have false to wait until it will be closed. If no trades opened so it is good to avoid any trading for blackout days (to be true in the settings).

It is the account for this EA traded GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF and GBPJPY.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

It is the other account for this EA traded 2 profitable pairs only (GBPCHF and USDCAD).

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is the account for this EA traded GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF and GBPJPY.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

GBPCHF:

USDCAD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

-------------

It is with Fibo = true:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

-------------

Reason: