EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1883

strangerr:

I cannot see what order is on the screenshot, buy or sell.

If you are guided by the yellow line, it means buy until it falls to sell, but you have to analyse it continuously, because buy is uncertain and the lines have separated, but buy is more likely, says the yellow line.

strangerr:

I understand that the Euro needs to sell, but why on a straight fall, is it not better to wait for a pullback?

Fall should stop, yellow line is calling the buy rate back to the forecasted level, let's try to check this on a retrosp. of 20 bars, was 30, all confirmed, soon to rise

No unnecessary lines, no guesswork, everything is immediately clear with this indicator. Don't you agree?

yosuf:

Fall should stop, yellow line is calling the buy rate back to the forecasted level, let's try to check this on retrosp. in 20 bars, was 30, all confirmed, soon to rise

About a day's worth of scrambling.

yosuf:

No unnecessary lines, no guesswork, everything is immediately clear with this indicator. Don't you agree?

As far as I understand, on the last screenshot the indicator shows the rise to 1.3840?

yosuf:

not really clear... first of all it is not clear at all about the inputs and outputs of your indicator!

Down, definitely down!!!

evbut:
it's not quite clear... First of all it is not clear at all about the inputs and outputs of your indicator!

Yes, an explanation of the inputs and outputs would be helpful.

Down, definitely down!!!

Sorry for the double (the internet is fucked up)
Reason: