Mandarine EAs mods - page 56

It is the statements for Alpari and for FXCM for this Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature (attached in Winrar archive.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA (non-martingale version of this EA) did not have any trades for the past week.

Just for information.

-------------

Mandarine Martingale EA is on this post: it is Mandarine with Martingale.

Visual statement is forward testing/trading results. More about it:

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine Martingale EA with martingale feature.

It is the account for this EA traded GBPUSD, USDCAD, GBPCHF and GBPJPY.

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

-------------

Signal Performance Factor and visual statements: this post with the explanation and on those 2 posts as detailed comments: this post and this one.

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is the other account for this EA traded 2 profitable pairs only (GBPCHF and USDCAD).

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

GBPCHF:

GBPJPY:

-------------

Same EA's version (see previous post) but with FXCM broker, GBPCHF:

-------------

Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180088 with defauls settings for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true

It is open trade for now:

-------------

I am forward testing Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA for H1 timeframe. I changed only the settings for Fibo (true and false).

It is with Fibo = true

Non-martingale version of Mandarine EA (Mandarine_Fibpivots_v1 EA) made 56 pips for EURUSD.

EURUSD:

GBPUSD:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

Alpari broker.

GBPCHF:

-------------

H1 timeframe.

FXCM broker.

USDCAD:

GBPCHF:

-------------

Reason: