I'm getting a 80-85% winning trades a month! - page 6

I really truly wish you the best in your life, iGor, and that you would find peace and happiness.

Bless you.

iGoR:
Listen dreamliner...maybe you are the funniest guy in your house when they put the garbage cans out side.

I am here for a quite some time and if you would try to make an attempt to read the threads I started they were all to help people in making money through trading. At this moment I help 52 people in making money through trading. On top of this (before you accuse me) can you ever (except this only posting) see postings of me that I attack people but in my attack that I try to refer to my commercial topic. NO never.

If I attack this topic here it is because they use an indicator I MADE as a joke and it is completaly useless.

Some stupid idiot found this indicator on the web and is now trying to make a system out of it with the help of a 2nd indicator ...the stochastic ?!?!..

Even mladen has tryed to give proof with the help of a thread that these kind of indicators are pure junk.

But over and over again there is some pseudo-trading-einstein that comes back with these indicators. Mladen even told me that some people sold my solar wind indicator for money..which is an absolute discrase.

And in this section of the forum every time over and over again the first thing that you read is : I have been trading this system succesfully for quite some and I want to share with you all publicly to even improve a bit more.

And over and over again after 6 months those threads die out completaly.

And over and over again if you ask the author of a topic show me your results then the answer is NO. Why is it NO. Why not in an easy way YES if you show a system and indicators and templates etc...

If you would check out my forex name FXiGoR on google then select a bit you would find some systems that I released here on forex-tsd that are discussed on sites from brazil to arab countries from germany to chinees and japanees coutries etc...

That was to help people and not to attack people by saying NO, CRAP, BULLSHIT...etc....

Do you see me attacking every topic here ?... NO I attack the bullshiters and especially a trading system that contains a joke-indicator that I made and like the juferik or solar wind indicator in combination with a stochastic and where the author claims to make 600% profit in no time.

I have helped here more people by attacking some authors so that they did not loos any money then people who dreamed of making money....

You are one of the people that thinks lets go to a forum they will help to make me money.

I am one of the people who sits for quite some time on forums and who says to the newbies who arrive here : you think that this is some sort of underground community that will help you to make money but be awere because if you listen to the majority of them you are going to loos more money then you ever hoped for!....

And if I sound negative in most of my postings it is because most people want to make others believe that trading is easy like some sort of a playstation or xbox and that with a little training and looking to a couple of indicators you can get good at it. Where in reality it is the most difficult job out there and most syems are pure crap and the moment you think you are good you loos more money then you ever hoped for.

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGoR:
In real life when you commit a crime you are considered to be innocent until proof can be given that you are guilty.

Is it now so DAMN difficult to do the same in trading. One does not make any money untill he can give proof of making money?!..

In real life if I tell you that I made it in life you will judge me by the porsche that stands in front of my beautifull villa. On a forum a closhard or a 23 year nobody who does not have a pot to piss in can claim that he makes 600% profit and nobody asks for any proof !?...

Why ?...Because in all naievity you hope that he has found something and wants to share it with the whole world......but does not want to share his results with the whole world ??....

So who is the idiot ....the nobody who seeks attention or you who seeks money?....

iGoR

Okok, this thread is done!!

there is way to much complaining here. I made the mistake of saying I made 600% on my account. I should not have claimed this for the solo reason of getting to much flak for having success. I should have never done this. I'm sorry I caused commotion

I've decided not to share my account info. I was thinking about it but decided that Igor and his followers do not deserve to see it because of his arrogance and rudeness. I chose to not read Igor's last 4 posts because I feel like they break my trading spirits. This guy...Igor...is a sad sad sole that lives his life threw proof and not faith. Where's the happiness in that? I understand that some things in life need to be proved but others just need to be run on faith. Igor just likes to pick fights every where he goes because he thinks he knows best. I would never take advise from someone like this because they don't listen to anybody but themselves.

I really dont want to here this kind of crap!!!! Just because you've traded some 10 years doesn't mean you're a more successful trader then someone that's traded for 3! Also, just because this system works for me doesn't mean it will work for someone else but you know, the only reason I shared it was for the possibility that it could work for others. I'm sorry I pissed you off because of my claims. I should have not posted them when they just make people like you mad. I feel that the only reason that this 600% I made last month makes you mad is because you're an unsuccessful trader your self and you wish that you could pull that in a months time. well, you lost you're chance of me showing you buddy. See you later, I'm never posting on tsd again!!!!!

PS. thanks to the rest of you out there for your kindness and support!! Hope to see you on another forum.

lilredry:
Okok, this thread is done!!

there is way to much complaining here. I made the mistake of saying I made 600% on my account. I should not have claimed this for the solo reason of getting to much flak for having success. I should have never done this. I'm sorry I caused commotion

I've decided not to share my account info. I was thinking about it but decided that Igor and his followers do not deserve to see it because of his arrogance and rudeness. I chose to not read Igor's last 4 posts because I feel like they break my trading spirits. This guy...Igor...is a sad sad sole that lives his life threw proof and not faith. Where's the happiness in that? I understand that some things in life need to be proved but others just need to be run on faith. Igor just likes to pick fights every where he goes because he thinks he knows best. I would never take advise from someone like this because they don't listen to anybody but themselves.

I really dont want to here this kind of crap!!!! Just because you've traded some 10 years doesn't mean you're a more successful trader then someone that's traded for 3! Also, just because this system works for me doesn't mean it will work for someone else but you know, the only reason I shared it was for the possibility that it could work for others. I'm sorry I pissed you off because of my claims. I should have not posted them when they just make people like you mad. I feel that the only reason that this 600% I made last month makes you mad is because you're an unsuccessful trader your self and you wish that you could pull that in a months time. well, you lost you're chance of me showing you buddy. See you later, I'm never posting on tsd again!!!!!

PS. thanks to the rest of you out there for your kindness and support!! Hope to see you on another forum.

That is a strange way to react.

One guy has a bit a dig at you and you say, you have the results to make him eat some humble pie but instead you stamp your your little footsies, pick up the ball and head off.

Now, it does looks like your telling porkies.

Later

dang, you're right. this was an immature message by me but I was having trouble being patient with this guy. Is it wrong of me to be frustrated? Oh well...my work is done here.

lilredry:

I'm never posting on tsd again!!!!!

Ha Ha made you post again.

Look just say you arent going to post the results and tell people to do their own forward testing and see if it works for them. We all know results from one broker will be different from another.

If you really want to help others then keep doing what your doing ( I dont mean walking off in a huff either).

Walking away every time something gets difficult means you spend your life walking away.

Swagman

"I eat Pitt-Bulls for snack..."...you must be korean....my 2 promised cents...:)

LOL, no no, see my avator, pitbull gone in one bite!

I've been thinking to get myself Avatar of an interRaptor:)

Reason: