I'm getting a 80-85% winning trades a month! - page 2

i have the indicator and REPAINTS!!!

But why?

I dont know why people are impatient.Coderguru,If you know that an indicator will nt make traders even 1pip,why code it?

Ok, I think that at least 50% of costom indicators repaint. I've learned to deal with this. The problem about indicators that dont repaint is that they a lot of times will finally show the trend when it's just finishing. The fact that an indicator doesnt repaint is not always a good thing. Some people may be able to prove me wrong on this but over my years of trading I've have had equal success from indicators that repaint and indicators that don't. It's not really about your indicators you use, it's about the method or rules you set for yourself that really give you success in the forex. dont get me wrong, the system you use is important But having a good system with bad trading habbits or poor money management skills is whats going to lose you money. It doesnt matter if you have the best system in the world if you dont have the skills to control and utilize the system you're using.

Files:
pic2.gif  111 kb

Alright!

Here's the version you guys want. I didn't even realize this but I was having to deal with this indicator repainting when I didn't have to. I actually have the Fisher_yur4ik_correct indicator. This is a none repainting version of the scalping indicator in my first post. I personally don't use this indicator for my trading but some that hate the repainting here you go! I still recommend 20 pips TP and 20 pips SL. One trade a day!

different rules with this indicator though.

rules,

You must only trade a stochastic cross when the fisher indicator is already blue or red (as seen in the pic).

I added 3 bar swing indicator for extra conformation. study the pic. The blue lines are long positions and the red bars are for short positions. You can set the arrows so they can appear on the proper candle but I like it the way they are. I would enter upon open of candle right after arrow

This modification is for the none repainting junkies!

Ah crap, sorry, attached the wrong pic. Here's the correct one....

Files:
pic4.gif  115 kb

thanks

Thanks for your system. Dont worry about people like igor trashing systems on this board he does it all the time. All that matters is if it works for you it works. Half of these people on this board dont even trade real money they just backtest,backtest,backtest!

heparin:
Thanks for your system. Dont worry about people like igor trashing systems on this board he does it all the time. All that matters is if it works for you it works. Half of these people on this board dont even trade real money they just backtest,backtest,backtest!

Listen heparin,

I am known here on this forum to be straight forward and give a vision based on 14 years trading which is honest and have saved already a lot of newbies to fall into a boobytrap or listen to some absolute crap.

I do not systematcly trash on systems. Look over my postings and you will find postings where I help people who place there very first posting.

I do trash on people where I KNOW of that they talk bullshit.

And every time when I did that they where never cappable of proving the opposite.

Try to use a little part of your very small brain and say: OR iGoR is right because he gave some prove because he develloped the solar indicator (if you don't believe ask an other SENIOR person on this forum like mladen to give proof) OR let the author of this topic show through a live link to mt4i that he made 600%.

One more thing my dear "friend" I am here long enough to see the difference between a person that makes some effort to GIVE a real system and between somebody who feels lonely and whats to get some attention and cheared by some ignorent newbie fans through a bullshit system (somebody like you)

If he can proof that he made 600% trough a link on his platform believe me I am going to apoligize here publicly in front of everyone (I have more honour to loose then you have.....google on fxigor)

I have killed already several topics and people who tryed to be smart based on lies. I never killed and never tryed to kill somebody who is honest.

So before you attack me open your mind and let LILREDY give some proof of his 600% profit.

As long he does not give any proof then I believe (nope I am sure ) that he is posting pure bullshit based on an system that can not make any profit and you should give ME the benefit of the doubt.

iGoR

PS. I have encountered already douzands of people like you who want to believe in Santa Claus and started to cry and get back on me because I exposed that Santa does not exist.

Good work

Hi there,

I had same kind of feeling as yours.

I also like volatile times it's the time where easy money to be made in every instance. However in sideway or low volatile conditions, I hope we can still make some profits with relatively small lot size automatically reduced by the EA in different market situations.

lilredry:
I've been working sooo very long on trying to creat a successful forex system. I've bought tuns and tuns of systems and have downloaded thousands of indicators. My history is 3 years in the forex trading world and have had some successes and many failures, mostly due to poor money management for the failures. After many years of losses I'm finally on to something. I wanted my trading to be easy and my charts not to be loaded with billions of indicators. so I came up with a method of trading that uses 3 indicators. It's simple and is based upon one of the best indicators for trade entry's, The (Stochastic).

rules,

Always trade only once a day, no matter if it be a loser or a winner!!!!!!!

You have one shot at a winning trade. Make a good choice!

Trade only on the GBPUSD for now. This strategy works well on other pairs but does give best results on GBPUSD

Never risk mor then 10% of your account for your one trade per day

Long entry,

Stochastic cross up. You must enter upon opening of next candle after cross. This is important. (See pic) Also, scalping indicator must be blue. If there is a stochastic cross and Scalping indicator is not blue wait for it to change blue before entering. when these 2 indicators agree you enter your trade with a 20 pip SL and 20 pip TP.

I like to take the emotions at of trading that's why I have set TP an SL. This is a set and forget strategy.

Short entry,

same as long entry but opposite direction. Wait for stochastic cross down and Scalping indicator to change red or if it's red already just enter on stochastic cross down. set a 20 pip TP and 20 pip SL.

IMPORTANT!

Trading hours,

This system works best at volatile times. I'm a morning trader and trade 2-3 hours from 8-11 am mountain time. I haven't tested Europe session but you are welcome to do so. MOST LIKELY YOU WONT HAVE TO WAIT 3 HOURS FOR YOUR TRADE. YOU'LL GET YOU'RE 20 PIPS USUALLY IN THE FIRST HOUR OF WATCHING THE CHARTS. Remember, I have a 3 hour bracket of time i use to trade this system other time frames may not be as successful.

Trading at the times I've mentioned has given me win rates of 80-85% over a 1 months time frame.

I hope that some of you out there can find some success trading this system. Let me know if you find other trading hours that are successful. also, feel free to demo on the majors as well. System has been tested mostly on the gbpusd but it doesn't mean that this is the only successful pair. Good luck and I'll be here to answer questions. Also, let me know if you have any suggestions on improving the win % even more

lilredry:

It's a little dissapionting to see that when I post a system and my trading method I get grilled for it not working without people even trying it. It's a weekend right now And you have no idea if this system and method of trading are profitable or not. Before stating that something doesn't work please try it out first. I'm thinking of posting my results starting next week.

It's just so strange to me that It seems that so many people are so bitter about forex................

Lilredy,

Over the last years 4-5 years, me and severall other SENIOR PROFITABLE TRADERS have watched and seen NEWBIE traders that claimed to have found the holy grail.

Till 1 year ago we were always stuck in the same discussion: SHOW PROOF OF WHAT YOU CLAIM. But that was not realy possible because the author could hide himself behind the fact that this was not really possible without revealing several details.

But technology has and is always helping US.

So you come with a system like hundreds of people did before you. And all claimed to be very profitable over a longer period of time before they released their system here on forex-tsd.

But now the senior traders know that if you make these claims you can easely upload your results trough several sites so that other people can see your results and where people know you can not cheat on those results.

So I suggest to make your life here on forex-tsd easy and get rid of people like me by being honest and link your results to a site that shows your 600%results (there are at least 4 sites like that).

You can say NO and do your own thing and think that newbies will believe you without showing proof and you will have a lot of newbies and ignorent followers. But I am a pitbull and will bite myself into you and will not let go.

The easiest thing you could do now is to say I don't do anything in a forced way or by demand.

But the majority of people here on this forum all know the easiest way to solve this problem is, when you made the profits that you claim, is to link them to a site where we can all see your results. Automaticly you will have 100% trust of people who read your thread.

I do not claim to have 600% but I have a link in my signature where people can follow my results ( the only way to get full trust on what I say).

If you don't want to post your so called 600% profit then I can only say that you should not be trusted and that I will bite myself like a pitbull into you and your thread )

Friendly regards....iGoR

Hey guys, this igor guy does nothing but promote some scam ass site called 4xproject. He also claimes to have his own GREAT EA but fails to share with others so he can feel above them. You are a joke as everyone on this board knows. Why dont you post your REAL trading account results!

Reason: