Various - page 75

oguz:

Thank you very much.

As i understood it's reflexes became more dynamic...

Yes, something like that

mladen:
Yes, something like that

Can you made it histo version please?

oguz:
Can you made it histo version please?

oguz

Here you go : schaff_trend_rsx_2_2_histo.mq4

Files:

Hi Mladen, how is going? Long time no see you! Can I ask for favor and I hope it's not too much hassle on your end, I can do some work around but your solutions are so much better and logical then mine. If so, can you add "Custom time frame" option in Schaff Trend RSX 2_2.mq4 indicator?

Thank you in advance!

altoronto:
Hi Mladen, how is going? Long time no see you! Can I ask for favor and I hope it's not too much hassle on your end, I can do some work around but your solutions are so much better and logical then mine. If so, can you add "Custom time frame" option in Schaff Trend RSX 2_2.mq4 indicator? Thank you in advance!

Actually once when you see it it is simple Anyway, here is the source version that shows one of the possible solutions for custom time frames parameters usage : schaff_trend_rsx_2_3.mq4

Files:

mladen:

Actually once when you see it it is simple Anyway, here is the source version that shows one of the possible solutions for custom time frames parameters usage : schaff_trend_rsx_2_3.mq4

Dear @mladen,

Thanks for quick support and your effort Superman boss

mladen:

And I am repeating myself again, huge thank you!

Also, I am 99% sure that someone will ask for histogram version. Please find attached histogram Schaff Trend RSX with custom time frame parameter.

Here is some fooling around - this Shaff rsx has the "weight" too (you can use it to adjust the rsx more precisely) : schaff_trend_rsx_2_4.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is some fooling around - this Shaff rsx has the "weight" too (you can use it to adjust the rsx more precisely) : schaff_trend_rsx_2_4.mq4

mladen,

can it be adaptive?

Reason: