Just wondering if you had any update on my request

Thanks

SKC

And Mr. Mladen could you be so kind to pay attention on my request too

Thanks

Nurlan

Nurlan:
Mr. Mladen

Could you some modify this indicator by adding also the vertical lines and alert to leaving the overbought / oversold area too

Lines and alerts on ob/os zone leaving added : obos_oscilator_mtf__alerts_2_3.mq4

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Just wondering if you had any update on my request

Thanks

SKC

No acceptable solution for now (that would handle the scrolling as it should). Sorry

Thank you so much Mladen!

Dear mladen,

I get "OrderSend error 4051" in visual test attached "schaff trend rsx 2_1" martingale ea.

Someone talks about "NormalizeDouble" but i didnt understand what is mean? Can you help me? What is problem?

P.S: I attached ea and .set file use on visual test.

P.S: Dear mladen, can you update this ea with your "Schaff Trend RSX 2_2 histo" please?

Cause it's build on Schaff Trend RSX 2_1 histo.

Dear mladen, by the way

Do you succest Schaff Trend RSX 2_2 or Schaff Trend RSX 2_4?

P.S:

I heard that there was a problem for opening order in hedge. It stays on gap in speed markets and do not open orders. Can you check this point please?

oguz:
Dear mladen,

I get "OrderSend error 4051" in visual test attached "schaff trend rsx 2_1" martingale ea.

Someone talks about "NormalizeDouble" but i didnt understand what is mean? Can you help me? What is problem?

P.S: I attached ea and .set file use on visual test.

P.S: Dear mladen, can you update this ea with your "Schaff Trend RSX 2_2 histo" please?

Cause it's build on Schaff Trend RSX 2_1 histo.

oguz

It is not an error caused by the indicator

It clearly states there "invalid lots amount" - the lot size that is attempted to use when an order is attempted to open is wrong

This is what I get when I try the EA using all default parameters (no change in the code whatsoever) :

Files:
test_1.jpg  355 kb
test_1.jpg  355 kb

mladen:

oguz

It is not an error caused by the indicator

It clearly states there "invalid lots amount" - the lot size that is attempted to use when an order is attempted to open is wrong

This is what I get when I try the EA using all default parameters (no change in the code whatsoever) :

Thank you very much your test boss Can you update it Schaff Trend RSX 2_4?

oguz:
Thank you very much your test boss Can you update it Schaff Trend RSX 2_4?

oguz

Do you want order to be opened on a slope change of Schaff trend rsx?

Reason: