Deviator - correlation strategy, signal #30131 - page 8

Deviator evaluated by newdigital

Wow it's going fast today, another 2% gain since my last post a few hours back... If you think it is a luck then you are wrong, I know what I do and why...

Now, I would like to thank to newdigital that he included Deviator in the long term profitable signals. It's now among signals audited by Forex expert teams https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179156/page12 - one correction though, for the lot multiplier = 1 I recommend minimum $10,000 account, not $5000.

You can start with $3,000 though, using lot multiplier 0.2 and gaining 5 - 30% per month ($150 - $1000, typicaly around $300). Please see my first post for more details.

Thanks!

Deviator gains 17% first week of May 2010

Dear subscribers and traders!

This month goes pretty well. The gain is over 17% and it is only first week of May. I expect we may reach 22 - 25% this month, if not better if volatility remains.

I have noticed most of people who come to RAS look for amazing systems that double account in one week. Yes, there are some like that but next week they would blow up your account because even though their strategy can be sound, they overleverage your account in order to achieve better short term results. In worse case even strategy is crap so the amazing result was just a luck.

After remarkable experiences in forex trading I think it is not possible to double account in a week or month consistently. The best way to make money is having a sound strategy, set reasonable risk and be very patient. I think even 10% a month is fantastic result as long as it lasts for a long period of time.

What I am offering to you is long term profits (10 - 20% a month) with reasonable risk. Yes, you read well, risk. Forex is always risky business and nobody guaranties nothing. If somebody tells you "we gurantee XX% a month" then I advise you to stay away from such vendors. It is a marketing trick.

I am also offering reliable service with no "hickups". I do have some subscribers and unlike with other vendors, nobody complained so far about anything. I keep constant lot size so you can set your lot multiplier as you need and you have certainty I would not change my lot size without warning.

My strategy has some drawdowns but I try to keep it under control and I am ready to take some losses when it gets too high (last time I had to do that was December last year). Otherwise I just try to keep the drawdown at acceptable levels.

Please, check out my first post where you can find updated statistics and minimum recommendations for using my signal service.

Deviator live account

21% average monthly profit means the account would be 3 times bigger if I was compounding (increasing lot size with increasing account balance). This means $10K account started in December last year would now be around $30K.

I keep the lot size constant in order not to mess my subscribers' settings. I use demo account for signal distribution for that reason.

I do trade Deviator live. Here is the link to monthly export from my live account Statement: Deviator MT4 Expert Advisor (live) ($1,501.60 profit for May as of now)

You may notice I just deposited $5K last week to boost my profits

Deviator - 110% gain in half May 2010

21.33% profit made in May and it is barely half of the month...

Hi deviator

Congratulations on your strategy - I'm considering subscribing and just have a couple of questions:

1) I'm using a micro Alpari UK account with $5000 I noticed on your signals page it said a max lot size of 0.02? Does the fact that Alpari restrict you to 2 full size lots open a micro account potentially interfere with the strategy?

How should I set lot size to obtain 20% a month - with max lots and multiple setting?

2) Would you increase lot size as account increases to compound? If so how would you do this?

Thanks

Lee

leeb:
Hi deviator

Congratulations on your strategy - I'm considering subscribing and just have a couple of questions:

1) I'm using a micro Alpari UK account with $5000 I noticed on your signals page it said a max lot size of 0.02? Does the fact that Alpari restrict you to 2 full size lots open a micro account potentially interfere with the strategy?

How should I set lot size to obtain 20% a month - with max lots and multiple setting?

2) Would you increase lot size as account increases to compound? If so how would you do this?

Thanks

Lee

Hi Lee!

Thank you for your interest!

1) First of all please see my post #1 for recommended settings. Basically, on Alpari UK micro you can use 0.2 lot multiplier for $3K account. I.e. if you have $6K, use lot multiplier 0.4. For $5K it is a bit tricky because if you set multiplier 0.3 then one of the lot sizes would be 0.015, which is impossible. So, I recommend to start off with multiplier 0.2 and once you have $6K increase to 0.4 etc.

It is my mistake I chose 0.05 + 0.1 lot for signals because 0.05 is hard to divide to smaller lots. I should have better use 0.1 and 0.2 but I do not want to change this on the fly since I have subscribers and I do not want to make them "unpleasant surprise" by increasing lots w/o warning.

As the signal is taken from demo it does not interfere with Alpari's restriction of having open 2 full lots as maximum, since demo has no limitations like that. However, on real account this is a kind of issue but you can live with that until you have $10K+, you should not exceed total 2 lots (if you do not trade something else there too).

2) No, I do not increase the lot size on signal account, because I do not want to spoils my subscribers' settings. You can increase your lot multiplier as your account grows and you can always count on fact my base lot sizes are 0.05 + 0.1.

Since RAS has no internal communication tool that I could notify my subscribers "hey, change your lot multiplier because I will change my base lots" I decided keep the lot sizes constant all the time.

I could post it here in my thread but I am not sure if my subscribers come here to read and all I know about them is their nicks...

Anyway, thanks and enjoy!

Thanks and by the way great idea to keep the RAS account without compounding so subscribers can compound when they hit a target with their account.

Deviator - top performer for the week

Deviator - top performer for the week

setup

Hi Deviator

Didnt understand with EA setup.

For 1K micro account at Alpari,

do I need to set up buyer_lots_multiplier

in GBPJPY value=0.05,

then in AUDJPY value=0.10,

and finally in AUDUSD value=0.10 ?

Thanks

brendon:
Hi Deviator

Didnt understand with EA setup.

For 1K micro account at Alpari,

do I need to set up buyer_lots_multiplier

in GBPJPY value=0.05,

then in AUDJPY value=0.10,

and finally in AUDUSD value=0.10 ?

Thanks

Hi,

first of all you need to understand how RAS service works. You setup RAS EA only to one chart, no matter how many currencies my signal EA trades. RAS EA simply copies the trades from my account to your account, that is the principle of signal service.

So, you attach RAS EA to one chart only and set lot multiplier to 0.2. It will then copy my trades so that GBPJPY will be 0.01 lot, AUDJPY will be 0.02 lot and AUDUSD will be 0.02 lot.

However, $1K account is too little. This size I suggest is for accounts minimum $2.5K - $3K. It is not possible to make lot sizes smaller than that so I do recommend you either deposit more funds or not to trade my system with $1K, as your account might get into troubles.

Please, double check my recommended settings in my first post of this thread.

Enjoy!

Reason: