Hotpip Forex

Hi everybody?

Hotpip forex is very successful system that gives signals and its now available to every one throw RAS site.

Visit our site for more information at Hotpip forex

Our statements of trading on RAS- Statement for Hotpip System

Our statements of trading on MT Intelligence - Statement for Hotpip System

Our statements of trading on MYfxbook - Statemant for Hotpip System

Follow our Twitter news at Twitter

Subscribe to our signals at Hotpip | Rent a Signal

For right lot size download our calculator Hotpip Forex Calculator

About Hotpip forex system:

The specialty of our system is obtaining money from currency market every day whether if there is economic news or not. Over the past years we were able approve the successfully of our system, where even in cases where the market is very slow we obtain so many pips, as we know, economic news affect the currency market, but it is always temporary, and that is why we in our system rely too much on technical analysis with taking care about fundamental analysis in cases of strong economic news happen that could affect the currencies market range, and this helps us not to be blinded by technical., Hotpip system is tested before on so many demo accounts and it is very successful system so for more than one year it's used on my live account and often I rich my daily goal!!. I always try to keep stop loss not more than 100pip and take profit up to 100 pips my Goal is 200 pips a day, pares to trade is EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/JPY and GBP/JPY....I don't set stop loss because all trades are under watching and we know when to stop and when to take profit, so don't worry about stop loss...

Setting up your account:

Money Management:

Money management is very important in currency trading market, Money management is the only way to preserve your capital from damage and loss, many people who trade in the currency market ignore the value of their Money management and they have the latter for losses, but despite the importance of Money management, it is not easy task, but through your subscription to our system in forex we are enable to summarize the way of protecting your capital to several points, please don't over size your trade, you have to apply the following points step by step.

Don't Exceed The Following Rules:

General Rule:

Each one position size should never be bigger than 0.005-0.01% of your account. So the most basic thing you can do is to give a relatively low lot size to Hotpip EA!, how? it's very simple by applying the following equation,

Trade Size = 0.01*Your Capital/1000 StanderLot (Risky)

Trade Size=0.005*Your Capital/1000 StanderLot (Low risk)

Trade Size=0.0025*Your Capital/1000 StanderLot (Risk is Trivial)(Recommended)

for example:if you have 3,000$ as a capital in your account then you have;

Trade Size = 0.01*3,000$/1000 = 0.03 StanderLot (Risky)

Trade Size = 0.005*3,000$/1000 = 0.015 StanderLot(Low risk)

Trade Size = 0.0025*3,000$/1000 = 0.0075 StanderLot(Risk is Trivial)(Recommended)

that means you will setup your MetaTrader to open 0.03 StanderLot for each trade Hotpip forex open,but your capital is in risk and you will make Huge profit. but the second case means you will setup your MetaTradert to open 0.015 StanderLot for each trade Hotpip forex open, your capital is secure and you will make very good profit, and the Third case (Recommended) means you will setup your MetaTradert to open 0.0075 StanderLot for each trade Hotpip forex open, your capital is very secure and you will make good profit but you need good capital to invest.

Some special Case:

We recommend the final one:

.......Size (StanderLot).................Deposit amount ($).....................For Trivial risk

..............0.001..................................100$...............................................0.00025

..............0.01....................................1,000$............................................0.0025

..............0.1....................................10,000$..........................................0.025

............1.0....................................100,000$........................................0.25

Note:For general case please click here to download Hotpip Forex Calculator, where you only need to put how money is your capital and it will give you a brief information about how is the right Lot Size and how money you will make each month as average.

Important Alert:

Please read carefully all rules about our money management system above, and only apply to our service when you fully understand the rules of that! If you are a new trader, we expressly encourage you to use our service on a demo account first if possible!

...HAVE A NICE TRADE WITH HOTPIP FOREX ...

Your account is blown up

Decreasing of British bound!!!

I am sorry for what happened, I was having a trip by airplane, and during my travel, a big decrease happen to British pound, and I was in know this will happen but what I don't expected, it happened during my travel, so that If I was there I don't let my broker appeal to close all my positions because of margin call, where I was planning to add more money to my account because I am sure the British pound will increase again and GBP/JPY will rise up to about 143.00, so I advice all our subscribers if they have open positions to let them open, because I am sure all of them will hit take profits

kamalzakhoy:
I am sorry for what happened, I was having a trip by airplane, and during my travel, a big decrease happen to British pound, and I was in know this will happen but what I don't expected, it happened during my travel, so that If I was there I don't let my broker appeal to close all my positions because of margin call, where I was planning to add more money to my account because I am sure the British pound will increase again and GBP/JPY will rise up to about 143.00, so I advice all our subscribers if they have open positions to let them open, because I am sure all of them will hit take profits

What will you do to avoid such a crash for the second time

You've to know, that your subscribers can't perhaps add more money to their account, they've to know the right Lotsize for their account.

Now you trade 0,1 Lot for an Account with 7300$,

if you won't change your trading style, your Account will crash again.

We reduced our daily profit to avoid Margin calls

I want to inform you that our office is based in Iraq right now, unfortunately I am not at office, I am in my way to U.S. where I am planning to transfer our office to there in U.S., but anyway about our trading style it will remain same us before because our system is very successful only we have to make a small change in money management section of our system for our subscribers benefit as one of our subscribers show above they may don't have more money to add or when they have to add more money, so only for lowering margin call risk more without adding more money to your account in future we decide to flow only the second equation with doing small change to it as follows,

Trade Size=0.0025*Your Capital/100 minilot (You can say no risk)

About our Account please don't care about what lot size we are using and how money we are planning to add if needed, as we provide you with equation above of how to calculate right lot size for your account, only follow what we advised you above, by following the equation above you will not need to add any more money to your account in future and the possibility of margin call is trivial..

Please check your connection

Hi,

please check your connection,

my Demo-Account didn't get any trades since

20518065 2010.03.15 12:17 buy 0.01 eurjpy 124.481

It seems that you've problems with your connection or the RAS-EA

Your monthly subscription finished!!

Dear our subscriber:

We check our RAS account, unfortunately your subscription is finished on 2010-03-15 16:44:32, so that you can't receive Hotpip Forex signals more till you renew your subscription, about your open position buy 0.01 eurjpy @124.481, if you don't planning to subscribe again put take profit one at 125.00 , take profit tow @125.8 and for stop loss put 123.80 or watch our statement regularly by clicking link we provide you above.

<>

kamalzakhoy:
Dear our subscriber:

We check our RAS account, unfortunately your subscription is finished on 2010-03-15 16:44:32, so that you can't receive Hotpip Forex signals more till you renew your subscription, about your open position buy 0.01 eurjpy @124.481, if you don't planning to subscribe again put take profit one at 125.00 , take profit tow @125.8 and for stop loss put 123.80 or watch our statement regularly by clicking link we provide you above.

<>

Sorry,

that was my fault

I renewed the subscription and now it works fine.

Please Excuse me for my the last posting.

Your are welcome:

You needn't to apologize, we are glad to hear anything from our subscribers, and please don't hesitate to contact us whenever you have any question about our system, there are so many pips waiting us...

<>

Many trades closed

Hi,

Why did you close so many trades with a huge loss and opened it again one minute later

What happened, your RAS-Stats have closed all pips with no loss

And youre Mt4i-Stats are not up to date?!?

Trading is fine, It seems we have a problem with RAS!!!

I am surprised by what I heard from you, in fact, there is nothing which you say is true at us, everything is fine, throw this week we got all the open positions to some extent to take profits, we just closed one position 8 pips loss, but what surprised my mach is when I take a look to our statement at RAS, where most of our wining positions that hit take profit with not less than 20 pips profit are there in RAS records Zero!!, so thanks for your alert we have to contact RAS soon to fix the problem, because during this week we won 1,324 pips so far, but also we have about 15 open position waiting to hit take profit next week, please you also try deal the problem at you with your broker and RAS and let us know what result you got, we must fix problem, and remember the problem is not with our trading, our trading is going fine and you can see our statement at MT Intelligence - Statemant for Hotpip System by clicking the link above.

<>
Reason: