Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 83

mladen:
Here is this version too that corrects 2 more issues : traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_new_1.01.mq4

PS: please read the original post where that indicator was posted too in which mrtools explains some facts about it (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

Thank you very much.

falungong:
Thank you very much.

Is it working on your terminal now as it should?

On my terminal all seems to be OK (but one never knows)

mladen:
Is it working on your terminal now as it should? On my terminal all seems to be OK (but one never knows)

Yes it is working great, thank you.

Is it possible to have this as an endpoint version? (where it does not recalcualte?)

But not a big issue though as I dont mind the recalculating part, hardly matters on the higher timeframes.

Actually I like some recalculating indicators as they try to predict the future rather than dwelling on the past, if that makes sense!

I really would love to see this one as an EA if possible

falungong:
Yes it is working great, thank you.

Is it possible to have this as an endpoint version? (where it does not recalcualte?)

But not a big issue though as I dont mind the recalculating part, hardly matters on the higher timeframes.

Actually I like some recalculating indicators as they try to predict the future rather than dwelling on the past, if that makes sense!

I really would love to see this one as an EA if possible

falungong

If an EA tries to use recalculating indicator, the results are not going the be good. It will end closing positions on each recalculation (and thus causing loses). Recalculating indicator can be used very well for estimation (when a man adds his experience to the indicator), but using it as a signal indicator is not a good decision and that excludes it from being used in an EA

mladen:
falungong If an EA tries to use recalculating indicator, the results are not going the be good. It will end closing positions on each recalculation (and thus causing loses). Recalculating indicator can be used very well for estimation (when a man adds his experience to the indicator), but using it as a signal indicator is not a good decision and that excludes it from being used in an EA

Hi Mladen,

My thoughts where to use it precisely as an estimation for an entry in an EA.

My idea was that after the indicator hints a revers, than n-bars later (f.ex. 3 bars later) it executes a entry.

That is why I want to use RSI crossover as signal for entry. Because once the indicator hints an reversal than often it is good idea to enter for ex. 4 bars later, specially if the pair is near known support/resistance zones.

And I would also like to be a feature that automatically doubles last entry, given the EA has lost n-number of pips.

Lets say you start with 1% of an account as an entry and set "martingle" to 150 pips, than the EA trades for 2% of account when it has lost 150 pips in a row or more.

Do you think this is possible?

Does this make any sense to you

Very best,

Falungong

mladen:
falungong If an EA tries to use recalculating indicator, the results are not going the be good. It will end closing positions on each recalculation (and thus causing loses). Recalculating indicator can be used very well for estimation (when a man adds his experience to the indicator), but using it as a signal indicator is not a good decision and that excludes it from being used in an EA

....also, is it not possible for the EA to execute an order if the signal is valid on bar close?

Regardless if the signal dissapears two bars later?

And to prevent the EA to execute a new order in same direction, if signals disappears and new one confirms on close bar, than there might be an option that specifies n-open orders in same direction. If set to 1, than a new order in same direction will not be opened?

The only thing the EA does is to close the trade either on set profit target or when next signal bar closes in opposite direction?

falungong:
Hi Mladen,

My thoughts where to use it precisely as an estimation for an entry in an EA.

My idea was that after the indicator hints a revers, than n-bars later (f.ex. 3 bars later) it executes a entry.

That is why I want to use RSI crossover as signal for entry. Because once the indicator hints an reversal than often it is good idea to enter for ex. 4 bars later, specially if the pair is near known support/resistance zones.

And I would also like to be a feature that automatically doubles last entry, given the EA has lost n-number of pips.

Lets say you start with 1% of an account as an entry and set "martingle" to 150 pips, than the EA trades for 2% of account when it has lost 150 pips in a row or more.

Do you think this is possible?

Does this make any sense to you

Very best,

Falungong

Falungong

Once (quite a few years ago) I was made to make an EA based on a recalculating indicator. The results were anything but good.

The problem is that men can estimate perfectly if the recalculating indicator is showing probable results. But a computer code can not do that (estimate) and by following the rule to the letter, it is flooded with signals that require actions that are pulling the EA into loses

mladen:
Falungong

Once (quite a few years ago) I was made to make an EA based on a recalculating indicator. The results were anything but good.

The problem is that men can estimate perfectly if the recalculating indicator is showing probable results. But a computer code can not do that (estimate) and by following the rule to the letter, it is flooded with signals that require actions that are pulling the EA into loses

Ok, I understand.

Actually makes perfect sense after you hammer it in and I think a little bit about it .

But could you make another EA?

Actually two EA´s, one that does only buys and one that does only sells.

Very simple conditions:

Each time the RSI dips below 30 level (level to be adjustable) it does buy?

Each time the RSI stretches above 70 level (level to be adjustable) it does sell?

Also moneymanagement that allows me to do either fixed lots or % of account.

With SL, TP, TrSt, break even point and etc.

Very Best,

Falungong

falungong:
Ok, I understand.

Actually makes perfect sense after you hammer it in and I think a little bit about it .

But could you make another EA?

Actually two EA´s, one that does only buys and one that does only sells.

Very simple conditions:

Each time the RSI dips below 30 level (level to be adjustable) it does buy?

Each time the RSI stretches above 70 level (level to be adjustable) it does sell?

Also moneymanagement that allows me to do either fixed lots or % of account.

With SL, TP, TrSt, break even point and etc.

Very Best,

Falungong

Falungong

Did yo check this thread for something similar : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177180 ?

mladen:
Falungong Did yo check this thread for something similar : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177180 ?

Hi Mladen,

...and thank you for this tip.

None of them are executing the entries as I am using the RSI as entry

Would you please be willing to create EA for me as conditioned in the excel-sheet?

rsi_ea_set_up.xlsx

Very Best,

Falungong

Files:
Reason: