Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 38

David

Gradients are calculated based on 2 colors : ColorUp and ColorDown (you must have 2 colors in order to let the code "know" how to calculate intermediate color values). Depending on the relative position of the value compared to dynamic zones then the gradient is calculated. If the value is within the zones, then gradient is some shade between the 2 colors. If the vaule has broke out of the zone then either ColorUp or ColorDown is used. So, you do not use the colors from the colors tab at all for that, but you have to enter both colors in the input tab (like on the example picture bellow:

traderdp:
mladen,

I have slight confusion about mechanically setting up color gradation on momentum indi. If set up primary up color to green on input "Color up" does the indi automatically create gradations based on that color? if not how do I do it? and what does Color tab #3 color refer to please? Sorry for the inane newby questions. Thanks so much for all your help. Once again, have a great holiday season.

traderdp

David
Files:
gradients.gif  54 kb

dynamic zero line ma atr nma version 2

michaelB

Here you go This is an upgraded version which allows you to have arrows on chart when the 2 values are crossing

michaelB:
Would it be possible to show arrows on the chart when the lines cross on a closed candle?? Thank you.

mladen, thanks so much for the explanation

mladen:
David

Gradients are calculated based on 2 colors : ColorUp and ColorDown (you must have 2 colors in order to let the code "know" how to calculate intermediate color values). Depending on the relative position of the value compared to dynamic zones then the gradient is calculated. If the value is within the zones, then gradient is some shade between the 2 colors. If the vaule has broke out of the zone then either ColorUp or ColorDown is used. So, you do not use the colors from the colors tab at all for that, but you have to enter both colors in the input tab (like on the example picture bellow:

mladen,

I really appreciate your patience and your thorough explanation. thanks so much. Have a great holiday.

traderdp

David

dz ma_atr - nma 2

mladen, the update is great! Thanks again.

As others have expressed, your response time is unbelievable.

Dynamic zone Behgozin trend finder

Dynamic zone Behgozin trend finder. Instead of using fixed zero line and no levels for breakout and retrace detection, this one adds dynamical zones to make the response time a bit more flexible and to try to determine breakouts and re-traces

mladen, is it possible to add audio alerts as well

mladen:
michaelB

Here you go This is an upgraded version which allows you to have arrows on chart when the 2 values are crossing

mladen

for the dz ma_atr - nma 2 indicator -

This indi looks like a significant helper. Is it possible to also add audio alerts as well?

Thanks so much for all your help, It makes a dramatic difference in my trading learning curve.

traderdp

David

David

Here you go Alerts added

traderdp:
mladen

for the dz ma_atr - nma 2 indicator -

This indi looks like a significant helper. Is it possible to also add audio alerts as well?

Thanks so much for all your help, It makes a dramatic difference in my trading learning curve.

traderdp

David
Files:

mladen:
David

Here you go

It is using dynamic zone bounds as a criteria for color gradient. You have to specify the extreme colors for up and down the rest is done by the indicator. It works in the multi time frame mode too. In case when you have a lt of bars on chart, I advise that you limit the number of bars that are drawn this way (metatrader does not like when there is too much objects on a chart, and gradient colors are drawn as objects)

Dear Mladen,

Could you put color on candle ?

Best regards

Early Happy new year because i will be off skiing.

Rosalieone

mladen, thanx once again for all your tireless efforts

mladen:
David

Here you go

Alerts added

mladen,

Thank you once again. It is very much appreciated and a very helpful addition. Hope you have a very happy holiday and respite.

traderdp

David

mladen, a rather strange question

mladen:
David Here you go Alerts added

mladen,

for this indicator: the dz ma_atr - nma 2.01 -

This is perhaps a rather strange question, but is it possible to create a slightly smoothed version of the (color #1 thick line) of this indicator with not too much lag time delay? The other line ( color #0 thin line) is already less jagged and somewhat "smoothed", so changes are not needed.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration for all the requests sent to you.

Have a terrific holiday.

traderdp

David

Reason: