Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 75

Dynamic zone one more average price pre filtered Kaufman ama: dz_kaufman_-_price_filtered_oma_mtf_nmc.mq4

So many dynamic zone indicators!

Which should I choose it?

mrtools:
This is dynamic zones on Mladen's new non lag ma with zigzag and alerts,arrows or lines on nlma slope change.

Upgraded version compatible with the new mql : dz_nonlag_ma_nrp_3_amp_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_arrows_amp_lines_amp__zigzag_nmc.mq4

Dynamic zone composite fractal behavior adaptive QQE (histogram version) : dz_cfb_adaptive_qqe_histo__alertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Dynamic double zone jurik PCCI (with alerts, multi time frame and divergences) new mql compatible : dynanic_double_zone_jurik_pcci_alertsdivergence_v1_nmc.mq4

Helloıt does not work on 5m chart, i see only a black window...

tomitom06:
Helloıt does not work on 5m chart, i see only a black window...

tomitom06

It works OK (on any time frame - it does not depend on a time frame) :

Did you copy dynamicZone.dlll to libaries folder (it is posted at the first post of this thread, here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general , use the dynamic zone dll from May this year that is attached at that post)

Files:
5_minute.gif  72 kb

It is ok, thank you king of forex

This is dynamic zone of gann averages high low activator, indicator is mtf.

This is another dynamic zone ha Delta with signal line, and a histogram added that is colored depending if the ha Delta is above/below the dynamic zone zero line. The indicator has alerts and arrows on dynamic zero crosses and or ha Delta crossing it's signal line.

Reason: