Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 73

mladen,

Could you code a dynamic version of rsquared cycle period indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178009/page5

thanks,

jim

Phase accumulation adaptive inverse fisher transform of RSI : dynamic_zone_-_pa_inverse_fisher_transform_of_rsi_smoothed_nmc.mq4

Dynamic double zone normalized deviation smooth_multialerts+arrows from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

Maxwell10:
Hello I've seen the normalized deviation oscillator not quite sure if it's the same as normalized deviation channel on jurik,if not please make a double dynamic zone for this version also for day impulse ma channel,I'm using both and would like to see how the dynamic version would compare these ones posted thanks

Hi Maxwell,

This is the dynamic double zone normalized deviation, using jurik, its done just a little bit differently hopefully to reduce any lag it may have originally had in the channel version I did. Has all the arrows and alerts as the channel version.

ps) on the day impulse there's something not right with the way i coded it(the version you posted) and am having trouble figuring out a way to do it better or the right way. Have coded a couple Ea's using this indicator and they never was right and pretty much narrowed it down to the problem being this indicator.

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

94315jim:
mladen,

Could you code a dynamic version of rsquared cycle period indicator (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178009/page5

thanks,

jim

jim

Here you go : dynamic_zone_-_polyfitr-squared_v1.03__cycle_period_nmc.mq4

mladen:
thorcmt

Here you go

It is changing color on slope change and it has a ZoneSpaciong option. ZoneSpacing is not a value in pips (since the produced indicator value is not pips) but you will quickly find you way in it. Here is an example of a zone spacing set to 25 :

New mql compatible version of dynamic zone velocity - cfb adaptive : dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_1.01_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Dynamic zone ma RSI adaptive MACD ...

Decided to see what will happen with this indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general if we make the zero line dynamic instead of fixed 0. So this is what I got. One thing had to be removed : the histogram part (since the zero line is dynamic now, in metatrader 4 we can not draw a non-zero based histogram, so it had to be left out) Instead, the color of the MACD line changes when it crosses the dynamic zero line no in order to indicate a new cross. So, now we have all adaptive in this indicator : averages that form MACD are adaptive (making the MACD itself adaptive too) and even the zero line is not fixed any more

From first test it seem to be better than the "fixed zero line" version, but please do take some time to experiment with it and compare it to the original

PS: just as a reminder - rsi types are the following :

0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutller's rsi

Dynamic zone ma rasi adaptive (moving average using RSI for adapting) made new mql compatible : dynamic_zone_ma_rsi_adaptive_macd_nmc.mq4

This is dynamic double zone RSX of zerolag nema. The rsx of zero lag nema coloring is based on it entering an user specified oversold and overbought zones.

mladen:
Max Here is a version with t3 rsi added. Not it has 5 choices of rsi calculation :
0 - regular rsi

1 - Wilder's rsi

2 - rsx

3 - Cutller's rsi

4 - rsi T3

Here is an example how the MACD of t3 rsi adaptive MACD looks like (it seems that it is indeed faster than the rest of rsi used)

Upgraded version compatible with new mql : dynamic_zone_ma_rsi_adaptive_macd_ver_2_nmc.mq4

I have heard a lot of guessing what and how dynamic zone indicators are working.

Among a lot of guessing (and a lot of nonsense) some are funny some are not. In order to allow all to see if they are right or wrong, here is one more example of the ma rsi adaptive macd (using rsx in this case)that can be compared to what was it showing yesterday too and what was it showing today (yes, that is for those spreading the "it repaints" nonsense, when dynamic zone calculation never ever repainted - it is using values some values for calculation and if the values are not repainting, dynamic zones are not capable of repainting). And also, it might help in another misconception. That indicator is adaptive too (not just using dynamic zones). The same fairy tale I heard about adaptive stuff : that it repaints. Adaptive indicators (correctly codded ones) did not, are not and will never repaint. Period. Adapting does not mean changing something in the past. It means adapting to current market conditions

Are those a holly grail? They are not. Are they useful? Check the upper picture and compare when did it start to show trends compared to zero lines crosses and what would it show if a slope was used for a trend. Just something a lot of people are missing to see when dynamic zone and adaptive indicators are concerned

Files:
Reason: