Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 122

Look great thank sir,

mrtools:
This is a version of oscillator of averages with dynamic zones added. The oscillator of averages is using the newest averages and price options with the double smoothing and the option to make the averages vhf adaptive. The arrows and alerts should work as the osc of averages crosses into the upper and lower dynamic zones.

dz_oscillator_of_averages_nrp_arrows__alerts_mtf.ex4

It's work with me, maybe you have a problem like the other previous, about dll files

Riksha:
Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1_3,1_2 not visible What can be reason?

mrtools:
This is a version of oscillator of averages with dynamic zones added. The oscillator of averages is using the newest averages and price options with the double smoothing and the option to make the averages vhf adaptive. The arrows and alerts should work as the osc of averages crosses into the upper and lower dynamic zones.

dz_oscillator_of_averages_nrp_arrows__alerts_mtf.ex4

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for DZ of Osci of averages with so many fantastic options,looks like fully loaded model,:) just let me request for a bit addition concerning arrows, zero line cross or zone level cross true/false,kindly plz......zero line means the center line of levels.

regards

What post is it possible to get these files in?

NK Trade:
It's work with me, maybe you have a problem like the other previous, about dll files

it's not working in my system also

Riksha:
What post is it possible to get these files in?

Riksha, try the first post of this thread, the latest dll file is the May version.

GADEY:
it's not working in my system also

Gadey, make sure you have dll's enabled and download the latest dll file(the May version) from the first post of this thread.

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for DZ of Osci of averages with so many fantastic options,looks like fully loaded model,:) just let me request for a bit addition concerning arrows, zero line cross or zone level cross true/false,kindly plz......zero line means the center line of levels.

regards

Mntiwana, added the level cross and slope change arrows and alerts options.The picture showing the zero level cross arrows enabled.

dz_oscillator_of_averages_nrp_arrows__alerts_mtf_1_1.ex4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, added the level cross and slope change arrows and alerts options.The picture showing the zero level cross arrows enabled.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

bundles of thanks,now bride is ready and furnished well for traders of their choice.:).

regards

mrtools:

Is that HA offline chart?

Reason: