Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 68

madopter:
I just observed this baby repaint -- is it supposed to?

My mistake, I don't believe it was a repaint. I was used to it being green the entire time until the new candle opened, then suddenly it became red which technically isn't a repaint since it was technically still open. My mistake!

I am trying to find where the original of that indicator was posted since it is not good. It is using procedures that are supposed to be used only for colored line drawing to draw histogram. As soon as I find it, will post the corrected version

mladen:
I am trying to find where the original of that indicator was posted since it is not good. It is using procedures that are supposed to be used only for colored line drawing to draw histogram. As soon as I find it, will post the corrected version

I'm not sure if this is any help but the version I'm using is from post 656.

Files:
656.png  167 kb

madopter:
I managed to get things set up on my end to receive Push alerts but I just realized this gem doesn't have Push alerts -- would you please add? Thank you.

That version of indicator is massacred and I did not check if it was changed.

Guys please do not post changed versions (or at least tell that it is changed so that it can be checked for possible errors in changes) since the changes made in that version are illogical and are making the histo part repaint and it is not a dynamic zone indicator any more at all

This is a version that does not repaint (and it is not a dynamic zones indicator at all - whoever made changes in it have chopped it all over making it a non-dynamic zones indicator). Anyway - it will not repaint now : polychromatic_momentum_3_with_bars_histo_amp_alerts-1.mq4

mladen:
This is a version that does not repaint (and it is not a dynamic zones indicator at all - whoever made changes in it have chopped it all over making it a non-dynamic zones indicator). Anyway - it will not repaint now : polychromatic_momentum_3_with_bars_histo_amp_alerts-1.mq4

Thank you for making it nrp mladen! I apologize for sounding needy but I have one more request -- would you please create a push alert for divergence for indicator in post #653?

Files:
653.png  95 kb

madopter:
Thank you for making it nrp mladen! I apologize for sounding needy but I have one more request -- would you please create a push alert for divergence for indicator in post #653?

madopter

In my opinion it is better not to alert on divergences

Divergence is always lagging (it is the nature of how divergences are looked for) and that can cause problems

madopter:

Madopter added the divergence alerts, including the push(divergenceAlertsNotify).

mrtools:
Madopter added the divergence alerts, including the push(divergenceAlertsNotify).

When I apply the indicator to a blank M1 chart and specify it to use M5, MT4 crashes. I've made sure I have enough HST, no other indicators, reboots, etc. I'm using the 2014 DLL -- I'll test other TFs for MT4 crashes.

edit1: testing on different pairs, MT4 also crashes if I apply it to an M5 chart, with M15.

edit2: I've tried other combinations such as, going to the higher TF firrst and then coming down, then changing to MTF, etc. -- I'll re-install MT4 and see how that goes.

edit3: re-installing MT4 didn't help -- I can't seem to use the MTF feature in any sort of fashion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

edit4: v5.01 seems to work perfectly (M1 with M5 MTF, etc.). Can't break v5.01 but v5.02 seems touchy and slower, and I'm not able to get the MTF feature to work as MT4 crashes.

madopter:
When I apply the indicator to a blank M1 chart and specify it to use M5, MT4 crashes. I've made sure I have enough HST, no other indicators, reboots, etc. I'm using the 2014 DLL -- I'll test other TFs for MT4 crashes.

edit1: testing on different pairs, MT4 also crashes if I apply it to an M5 chart, with M15.

edit2: I've tried other combinations such as, going to the higher TF firrst and then coming down, then changing to MTF, etc. -- I'll re-install MT4 and see how that goes.

madopter

No need for a reinstall

Use this one : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.03_nmc.mq4

mladen:
madopter

No need for a reinstall

Use this one : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.03_nmc.mq4

I won't understand how you do it but your magic touch not only made it seem faster, but no problems with applying it to M1 with M5, switching between TFs fast, etc. -- all I can say is thank you, and thank you mrtools.

Reason: