Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 63

mladen:
Gfuchs Here is a version with 2 additional zones : dynamic_zones_multi_pass_averages_2.mq4

Hi Mladen, I just noticed that the "Shift" function is moving the zone but not the average line, is that correct?

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, I just noticed that the "Shift" function is moving the zone but not the average line, is that correct?

Yep, you are right

This is the corrected version : dynamic_zones_multi_pass_averages_2.01.mq4

mladen:
Yep, you are right This is the corrected version : dynamic_zones_multi_pass_averages_2.01.mq4

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
This version made new metatrader 4 compatible too : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5_nmc.mq4

This indicator is drawing strange lines sometimes.

Can it be fixed?

Are these two actually the same indicators?

ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth.ex4 (Error Message: DDL Calls, but no option for activating it)

ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth.mq4 (Am I right that this one is lagging, if so, can it be fixed?)

Gfuchs:
Are these two actually the same indicators?

ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth.ex4 (Error Message: DDL Calls, but no option for activating it)

ddz_ocn_nxc_jsmooth.mq4 (Am I right that this one is lagging, if so, can it be fixed?)

Gfuchs

I do not know how do you get an error message. All I did is compile the indicator and all worked

As Of lagging : what do you consider lagging in that indicator?

Files:
dz.gif  78 kb

mladen:
Gfuchs

I do not know how do you get an error message. All I did is compile the indicator and all worked

As Of lagging : what do you consider lagging in that indicator?

Hi Mladen, I imported those two files separately. And for the Ddz ocn nxc jsmooth.ex4

I get the following error messages:

-dll calls are not allowed; 'dynamicZone.dll'-'dzBuyP'

-expert stopped

Thats why I asked if those two files are actually the same indicator. So I would just use the Ddz ocn nxc jsmooth.mq4 But I had the feeling it was lagging. If it is not, even better

Forwarding

Gfuchs:
Forwarding

Here are these

dynamic_zone_cfb_adaptive_cci_nmc.mq4

dynamic_zone_pa_one_more_average__alerts_nmc.mq4

dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_3_with_bars_nmc.mq4

PS: there was an error in the CCI (not just that stack problem) which cause that CCI to never go above 0. That error as some other changes in the code were made, so now it will different result than the previous version. Also. to avoid bars of the polychromatic momentum indicator to be hidden by chart bars, option to chose if those bars are to be drawn in the back or not is added

Reason: