Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 65

Gfuchs:
Negative...

I fail to get anything like that

Anyway, here is a version that will always clean previously drawn lines (those are objects there, not regular drawing buffer otherwise it would not be possible to have gradient colors in metatrader 4, and maybe you get those when you change symbols or time frames quickly - with the new metatrader 4 nothing is sure) dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.01_nmc.mq4

Try it out. I tested it and ot works OK on my terminal (build 628)

Thanks for fixing it Mladen.

Added a moving average to the dynamic zones Asi and with that added an option for alerts and arrows on Asi and Asi Ma cross.

Hi, please add a warning when changing colors. Sure that would have worked correctly zero bar

DMNIK:
Hi, please add a warning when changing colors. Sure that would have worked correctly zero bar

Version with alerts added : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_3_with_bars_histo_amp_alerts.mq4

DMNIK:

Version with alerts added : dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_3_with_bars_histo_amp_alerts.mq4

For some reason I cannot get the zones to show up on DJIA CFD, ("US30") on IC Markets. Strangely, it does show on US500 and US2000.

Files:
djia.png  117 kb

madopter:
For some reason I cannot get the zones to show up on DJIA CFD, ("US30") on IC Markets. Strangely, it does show on US500 and US2000.

Any error message in the terminal tab?

mladen:

I haven't noticed anything unusual. Here's a screenshot of Experts and Journal tabs.

Files:

mladen:

There's nothing unusual in the Experts or Journal tabs.

P.S. sorry for the double post, it didn't seem like the forum took my first post but now, it showed up later.

Files:
Reason: