Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 67

mrtools:
This is dynamic zones on Mladen's new non lag ma with zigzag and alerts,arrows or lines on nlma slope change.

MrTools,

I'm using FXCM build 646.

When I attach the indicator the following errors appear--

unresolved import function call.

Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', DLL is not allowed

I'm using the dll from "dynamicZone dll May 2014"

Any ideas?

Also, what idicator are you using to color the candles red and green on the chart example?

Thank you.

michaelB:
MrTools,

I'm using FXCM build 646.

When I attach the indicator the following errors appear--

unresolved import function call.

Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', DLL is not allowed

I'm using the dll from "dynamicZone dll May 2014"

Any ideas?

Also, what idicator are you using to color the candles red and green on the chart example?

Thank you.

It simply means that the dll functions import is not allowed in the indicators properties

Check the "Allow DLL imports" in the common properties of the indicator and all will work OK

mrtools:
This is dynamic zones on Mladen's new non lag ma with zigzag and alerts,arrows or lines on nlma slope change.

mrtools, re the chart in post 668--

[1] is this a Renko chart?

[2] if so, what size of bricks are you using?

[3] what indicator is coloring the bars red and green?

Thank you.

michaelB:
mrtools, re the chart in post 668--

[1] is this a Renko chart?

[2] if so, what size of bricks are you using?

[3] what indicator is coloring the bars red and green?

Thank you.

MichaelIB, its HA smoothed offline from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page4 using default settings.

mrtools:

Hi mrtools, thanks for sharing this indicator. Just want to know why when I attach this indicator on the chart nothing happen ? Same thing with stepma dynamic indicator. Thanks for your help

borgonuovo:
Hi mrtools, thanks for sharing this indicator. Just want to know why when I attach this indicator on the chart nothing happen ? Same thing with stepma dynamic indicator. Thanks for your help

borgonuovo

This is what I get when I attach it to the chart :

1. do you have the last dll (from the first post of this thread - the may 2015 version) at a correct folder?

2. do you have dll improrts in the indicator properties enabled (llike on the picture)

Files:
dz_3.gif  87 kb

mladen:
borgonuovo

This is what I get when I attach it to the chart :

1. do you have the last dll (from the first post of this thread - the may 2015 version) at a correct folder?

2. do you have dll improrts in the indicator properties enabled (llike on the picture)

Thank Mladen ! Forgot the Dll files in Library folder thanks again

madopter:
I just observed this baby repaint -- is it supposed to?

My mistake, I don't believe it was a repaint. I was used to it being green the entire time until the new candle opened, then suddenly it became red which technically isn't a repaint since it was technically still open. My mistake!

I'm doing a visual backtest and I confirm a closed dz bar does repaint (at least in the visual backtester). Does a repainting closed histogram bar on "high quality" tick data indicate that it's repainting?

Please let me know if I should post a video of it.

P.S. I'm not using it in MTF mode.

madopter:
I'm doing a visual backtest and I confirm a closed dz bar does repaint (at least in the visual backtester). Does a repainting closed histogram bar on "high quality" tick data indicate that it's repainting?

Please let me know if I should post a video of it.

P.S. I'm not using it in MTF mode.

madopter

As I said in one message : nothing can be guaranteed in visual back test of this new metatrader 4

It is useless in many cases

mladen:
I fail to get anything like that

Anyway, here is a version that will always clean previously drawn lines (those are objects there, not regular drawing buffer otherwise it would not be possible to have gradient colors in metatrader 4, and maybe you get those when you change symbols or time frames quickly - with the new metatrader 4 nothing is sure) dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5.01_nmc.mq4

Try it out. I tested it and ot works OK on my terminal (build 628)

Sir mladen, would you please create a push alert for divergence?

Reason: