Custom Indicator Problem

I've been working on a modification of the Parabolic.mq4 Custom Indicator - adding an alert when the indicator reverses.

I've been compiling this against the USD/JPY M5 chart - of course, I went through many iterations, changes, before finally getting the code to perform as I wanted - with the usual compile errors along the way.

I can attach the indicator to various charts, other currency pairs, all works great.

However, the indicator will no longer run/display on the USD/JPY M5 chart - it will work on other time-frames for this pair, but not the 5-minute. It works fine on the 5-minute, and other time-frame charts, for other pairs.

It almost seems like there is some sort of compile record and/or error log, somewhere, that is preventing this from running on the chart used for the original programming work.

Re-starting MT4 does not clear the problem. Re-installing MT4 does not clear the problem (I'm using build 173). Complete shut-down, and restart, of the computer does not clear the problem.

Any help greatly appreciated.
G'Jim c):{-

Problem solved.

Had to:
1) Completely un-install MT4
2) Delete the 'MetaTrader 4' Folder
3) Clean re-install.

Now, once again, I can use my Parabolic Alert on the USD/JPY chart.

G'Jim c):{-
Reason: