Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 64

mladen:
Here are these
dynamic_zone_cfb_adaptive_cci_nmc.mq4

dynamic_zone_pa_one_more_average__alerts_nmc.mq4

dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_3_with_bars_nmc.mq4

PS: there was an error in the CCI (not just that stack problem) which cause that CCI to never go above 0. That error as some other changes in the code were made, so now it will different result than the previous version. Also. to avoid bars of the polychromatic momentum indicator to be hidden by chart bars, option to chose if those bars are to be drawn in the back or not is added

Excellent Mladen, thank you very much for fixing the CCI and for adding the chart bars option to the polychromatic momentum indicator. I will try the CCI and see how it goes.

Greetings

Hi, could we have all recent and interesting "Dynamic double zone day impulses" updated as nmc please ?

I don´t know if the attached ones are the most recent and bugless ones ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

e.g.:

dynamic_double_zone_day_impulse_smooth_multialertsarrows.mq4

dynamic_double_zone_day_impulse__multialertsarrows.mq4

Gfuchs:
Hi, could we have all recent and interesting "Dynamic double zone day impulses" updated as nmc please ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

e.g.:

Gfuchs

Updated Dynamic double zone day impulses - the version with smoothing, multialerts and arrows : dynamic_double_zone_day_impulse_smooth_multialertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Gfuchs:

Thanks a lot in advance.

e.g.:

And here is this one too : dynamic_double_zone_day_impulse__multialertsarrows_nmc.mq4

mladen:
Gfuchs Updated Dynamic double zone day impulses - the version with smoothing, multialerts and arrows : dynamic_double_zone_day_impulse_smooth_multialertsarrows_nmc.mq4

Thanks a lot Mladen

Gfuchs:
This indicator is drawing strange lines sometimes.

Can it be fixed?

Forwarding

Gfuchs:
Forwarding

Which indicator exactly is that one and when exactly does it happen?

mladen:
Which indicator exactly is that one and when exactly does it happen?

Sorry, here you go:

dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5_nmc.mq4

I do not know exactely when it happens. But I think, when switching between charts or minimizing a chart and then switching between charts.

Gfuchs:
Sorry, here you go:

dynamic_zones_polychromatic_momentum_5_nmc.mq4

I do not know exactely when it happens. But I think I had a chart open with that indicator attached. Then I switched to a different chart and back again to the other chart and then saw the funny lines.

Are you trying to combine two indicators in one sub-window?

mladen:
Are you trying to combine two indicators in one sub-window?

Negative...

Reason: