Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 62

mladen:
Gfuchs Here is a dynamic zones multi pass averages indicator : dynamic_zones_multi_pass_averages.mq4

Mladen, thanks for your quick help.

May I ask you for another favor? Could it be possible to have it with 5 lines like the Dynamic Zone usually has?

And then if possible change the color before crossing the highest and lowest lines of the dynamic zone?

Another question, is it currently using the digital filter function ofMulti pass moving average filter?

Gfuchs:

Mladen, thanks for your quick help.

May I ask you for another favor? Could it be possible to have it with 5 lines like the Dynamic Zone usually has?

And then if possible change the color before crossing the highest and lowest lines of the dynamic zone?

Another question, is it currently using the digital filter function ofMulti pass moving average filter?

I can add 2 more bands only if I remove the slope coloring (and that way the alerts on the change of the slope). There is simply not enough buffers in metatrader for that (I need to have one buffer used otherwise I can con communicate with the "regular" version when it works in multi time frame mode - so adding 2 more lines would require 9 buffers and metatrader 4 allows only 8)

mladen:
I can add 2 more bands only if I remove the slope coloring (and that way the alerts on the change of the slope). There is simply not enough buffers in metatrader for that (I need to have one buffer used otherwise I can con communicate with the "regular" version when it works in multi time frame mode - so adding 2 more lines would require 9 buffers and metatrader 4 allows only 8)

Ok, thanks Mladen. Was worth a try.

Gfuchs:
Greetings Mladen

if time allows, could you please code a Dynamic Zone of Multi pass averages (in the main chart) ?

multi_pass_averages.mq4

-Moving Average Line with 2 colors (if possible change the color before crossing the highest and lowest lines of the dynamic zone), smooth line if possible and add a digital filter function with settings like we have it in the Multi pass moving average filter.

multi_pass_moving_average_filter.mq4

...and is there a way to make this indicator specialized for M15 and or H1 timeframe?

Help is greatly appreciated as always!

Reading this post, and seems that I am missing something :

Multi pass moving average filter is made based on simple moving average that is applied to itself n times (the pass times). That same thing is done with the Multi pass averages except that you have a multiple choice of averages that can be used )that version has 18 possible types). So, if you chose sma as an average type, you will get exactly the same results as in multi pass average filter

I hope this clarifies what is the relation among the two indicators

mladen:

Hi Mladen, could you remove the slope coloring and alerts and add two more bands please ?

Thanks in advance.

Gfuchs:
Hi Mladen, could you remove the slope coloring and alerts and add two more bands please ? Thanks in advance.

OK

But then I am going to have to remove alerts too. Is that OK?

mladen:
OK But then I am going to have to remove alerts too. Is that OK?

Yes... Thank you.

Gfuchs:
Yes... Thank you.

Gfuchs

Here is a version with 2 additional zones : dynamic_zones_multi_pass_averages_2.mq4

This is StepMA pdf nmc 3 with an upper and lower dynamic zone added.

mladen:
Gfuchs Here is a version with 2 additional zones : dynamic_zones_multi_pass_averages_2.mq4

Thank you very much Mladen

Reason: