[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 639

chief2000:

2. they can be shot off when the drawdown becomes below the threshold - if you do such a test (it seems more important to me in the list of priorities), let me know if the result has improved (preferably in private, as I can't read all the posts).

- How is the initial lot size calculated?

2) That's exactly what I wanted to do... The only problem is choosing the optimum threshold... 6%, as it was already said here... ??? I don't know, you have to pick it up...

again you have to optimize the balance between the gain and the loss threshold, of course towards the increase in funds... with my testing speed... for a long time...

- no way... lot initially set at 0.1

How to correct the trend line in the code? How to find an extremum in the place where correction is needed? The line should be corrected when support or resistance levels are broken. For example, the price broke through the descending resistance trend line and dived back under it, after it broke through the horizontal support level - correction is needed here but we need to find the maximum sticking out above the line first.

Thank you.

Dear Assembly, please advise a beginner, I'm reading MQL tutorial and found a topic I can't deal with.

"The calculations performed in custom indicators are technically possible to perform in Expert Advisors, but it can lead to duplication of calculations in different application programs and a waste of resources, and in some cases (when performing energy-intensive long calculations) lead to delays in trade decisions. When there is a need in an Expert Advisor or a script to use the results of calculations performed in a custom indicator, you can use iCustom()".

The thing is that in my trading I use Babon system of the very first version and it consumes a lot of laptop resources, more than 85% of physical memory, when I work with this system I cannot use anything else on my laptop normally, it hangs and lags. On a desktop computer I can't use anything else on my laptop, it hangs and lags, while on a desktop computer I can't use anything else on my laptop. I have read how to use the iCustom function but have not mastered it yet. If you can, please help me, look, may be in the system settings or in some of its indicators is that superfluous, which slows down the work and slows down the calculations. I would be sincerely grateful for your help.

gordeef:

Dear Assembly, please advise a beginner, I'm reading MQL tutorial and found a topic I can't deal with.

"The calculations performed in custom indicators are technically possible to perform in Expert Advisors, but it can lead to duplication of calculations in different application programs and a waste of resources, and in some cases (when performing energy-intensive long calculations) lead to delays in trade decisions. When there is a need in an Expert Advisor or a script to use the results of calculations performed in a custom indicator, you can use iCustom()".

The thing is that in my trading I use Babon system of the very first version and it consumes a lot of laptop resources, more than 85% of physical memory, when I work with this system I cannot use anything else on my laptop normally, it hangs and lags. On a desktop computer I can't use anything else on my laptop, it hangs and lags, while on a desktop computer it works fine. I have read how to use the iCustom function but have not mastered it yet. If you can, please help me, look, may be in the system settings or in some of its indicators is that superfluous, which slows down the work and slows down the calculations. I would be sincerely grateful for help.

Well, iCustom is a great brake...

If my sick memory serves me right, it all started with the MA? It's a bit early to be getting into this mess, isn't it? You could get lost and forget everything... Although... I'll leave it to the master...

artmedia70:

Well, iCustom is a great retard...

If my sick memory serves me right, it all started with the MA? It's a bit early to be getting into this mess. It's easy to get lost and abandon everything... Although... I'll leave it to you...

I know I can't do it myself, I just want to find out why these indicators are so loaded on the NBU. I do not use the baboon system very often and only on 4-hour charts, I turn it on once or twice in order not to miss the reversals, that's when the computer is a bit slow.

gordeef:

I understand that I can't do it myself, I just want to find out why these indicators are so heavy on the NBU. I do not use the baton system very often and only on 4-hour charts, I turn it on once or twice in order not to miss the reversals, and that's when the computer slows down a bit.
And who says that they are reversals and not corrections?

gordeef:

"The calculations performed in custom indicators are technically possible to perform in Expert Advisors, but it can lead to duplication of calculations in different application programs and a waste of resources, and in some cases (when performing long energy-intensive calculations) lead to delays in trade decisions. In those cases, when there is a necessity in an Expert Advisor or a script to use the results of calculations, performed in a custom indicator, you can use the iCustom() function.

I'm using the very first version of Babon in my trading and it consumes a lot of laptop resources, more than 85% of physical memory, when I work with this system I can't use anything else on my laptop, it hangs and lags. On a desktop computer I can't use anything else on my laptop, it hangs and lags, while on a desktop computer I can't use anything else on my laptop. I have read how to use the iCustom function but have not mastered it yet. If you can, please help me, look, may be in the system settings or in some of its indicators is that superfluous, which slows down the work and slows down the calculations. I would be sincerely grateful for your help.

The quote about the indices is misleading, but let's not get into the politics.

The only sensible option is to do everything in EA and draw the graphics with objects.

Friends, I can't understand, don't AO and AC allow to work with different TFs? I need to get the data of these indicators from different TFs on the current M5 chart, but I can't...

No one is allowed at all???

artmedia70:

I can't understand, do AO and AC not allow to work with different TFs? I need to get the data of these indicators from different TFs on the current M5 chart, but I can't...

I cannot do it?

double iAO( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
double iAC( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)

There seems to be a timeframe

Vinin:

double iAO( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)
double iAC( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift)

It seems to have a timeframe

Thank you Victor... :) Missed it... :) Sometimes a toothache can make you lose your mind...
Reason: