Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 45

dacian21:
I checked that box. Initially I thought that there is a need iCustom but not so that is why I ask if there is something wrong with him.

There is nothing wrong with it (as you can see from the picture)

It does not use extranal indicator (so no iCustom() call). The dynamicZone.dll should be in experts\libraries folder and if dll imports are allowed then you get the values like on that example. I am using build 500 of metatrader.

Also, check you journal and experts tab for some eventual error message since the indicator must work on any build with no problem

I really think it is .... it's actually the first time that happens.

Do you think you can correct something on this indicator?

Firstly consuming CPU.

I am interested in receiving signal buffer. At this point the signal is just color.

I'm interested in writing a simple EA. When green line buffer crosing over 0 line.

Thanks!

Files:
_maprofit.mq4  11 kb

dacian21:
I really think it is .... it's actually the first time that happens.

Do you think you can correct something on this indicator?

Firstly consuming CPU.

I am interested in receiving signal buffer. At this point the signal is just color.

I'm interested in writing a simple EA. When green line buffer crosing over 0 line.

Thanks!

I am unfamiliar with that indicator but from a brief view as far as I can see it is trying to optimize profit over all the bars by test multiple moving averages in a loop and trying to calculate eventual profit. The only solution for indicators like that is to lessen the maximum number of bars on chart (set it to 5000 and try it then)

From the behavior indicator logical solution for EA is that green line goes above 0. And that does not know how to solve the language indicator. And there is the situation where the signal is just color.

dacian21:
From the behavior indicator logical solution for EA is that green line goes above 0. And that does not know how to solve the language indicator. And there is the situation where the signal is just color.

dacian21

I am afraid I do not understand the question

Is the dynamic zone indicator working (that was the original problem)?

Just from a very first quick impression: the dyn zone version seems to capture pullbacks nicely.

More study needed to see the full potential.

Nice work mladen....!

Cheers, Snow

Hi mladen or mrtools,

in the Fast Fourier Transform section of the Free part of this forum, someone showed a picture of the HF Adaptive Index and referenced that it came from the Advanced Elite Dynamic Zone section. I have looked but could not find it. Any help in locating it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot once again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
Hi mladen or mrtools,

in the Fast Fourier Transform section of the Free part of this forum, someone showed a picture of the HF Adaptive Index and referenced that it came from the Advanced Elite section. I have looked but could not find it. Any help in locating it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot once again.

traderdp

David

David

If I am not mistaken it was hughesfleming that posted the picture of it (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page44 ) and judging from the picture it is something that he developed (that was not posted anywhere)

mladen:
David If I am not mistaken it was hughesfleming that posted the picture of it (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842/page44 ) and judging from the picture it is something that he developed (that was not posted anywhere)

mladen,

thanks very much for the fast reply. I really appreciate it.

traderdp

David

DZ Polychromatic Momentum 3

Would I be able to get alerts added to this Indicator so that there is an alert when there is a colour change?

Thanks in advance.

Reason: