Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 44

Dear Mladen,

regarding my request about a Dynamic zone version of Range Factor, I found this one. Can we have a dz version of it? Thanks.

Files:

thank you so much mladen! your improvement is excellent!

Just for my understanding: the "LookBackBars" value is just for the calculation of the recent bar, correct? The value won't change after the bar is closed / so there is no repainting?!

have a nice weekend!

Cyrus7:
thank you so much mladen! your improvement is excellent!

Just for my understanding: the "LookBackBars" value is just for the calculation of the recent bar, correct? The value won't change after the bar is closed / so there is no repainting?!

have a nice weekend!

Cyrus7

You are correct : there is no repainting. The LookBackBars is the "period" for which the dynamic zones are calculated

Thank you mladen. I am goint to test it ASAP!

mladen:
kerdoskopos2000 Here you go. The fixed levels that indicator used are now replaced with dynamic zones levels

Dear mladen,

thanks again. I have another small request for you. I wonder if you can make a multi timeframe version of the indicator.

mladen:
kerdoskopos2000 Here you go. The fixed levels that indicator used are now replaced with dynamic zones levels

Mladen never mind. I don't think I would benefit from an mtf version...

I think it is a good indicator. But although I have compiled and attached file. Dll and still does not display the indicator lines. You think you can fix this in any way?

Files:

This one..........

Files:

dacian21:
This one..........

dacian21

Check if in the options "allow dll imports" is checked (like on the picture)

If it is not checked you will get only one horizontal line

Files:
dz.gif  49 kb

I checked that box. Initially I thought that there is a need iCustom but not so that is why I ask if there is something wrong with him.

Reason: