Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 49

mladen:
PS : posting this one too. The only difference between this one and the one from the previous post is that this one uses dll fro dynamic zones calculations and it makes it much faster and less CPU intensive. Values are exactly the same

can i have alert and arrows for this one?

thanks

dasssi:
can i have alert and arrows for this one? thanks

dasssi

Arrows and alerts on all 4 zones crosses? I am asking this because it will make 8 types of alerts and 8 types of arrows and that could get messy in some cases

Another question : should the arrows and alerts be triggered on dynamic zone crosses or on wpr and wpr signal line crosses?

mladen:
Just in case : this a version that draws arrows and alerts on wpr and wpr signal crosses (it need the dynamicZone.dll from the first post of this thread to work OK)

Sorry for the inconvenience

please

I need an alerts + arrows as shown in the picture.

The WPR crosses the line DzLookBackBars.

Files:
dassi.png  29 kb

mladen:
David

When the code is included in the source that is not a dll, but a mql, but never mind that now

This is how those two functions should look like when precision parameter is specified too :

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| |

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//

//

//

//

//

double dzBuyP(int i, double& array[], double initValue, int lookBackBars, double precision)

{

double left = -10000;

double right = 10000;

if ((Bars-i)<lookBackBars) return(EMPTY_VALUE);

//

//

//

//

//

double eps = 0.001*precision;

double minDelta = 0.005*precision;

double yval = (left+right)/2.0;

double delta = yval-left;

int maxSteps = 0;

while (delta>minDelta && maxSteps<50)

{

maxSteps++;

double count = 0;

for (int k=0; k<lookBackBars;k++) if (array<yval) count++;

double prob = count/lookBackBars;

if (prob>(initValue+eps))

{

right = yval;

yval = (yval+left)/2.0;

}

if (prob<(initValue-eps))

{

left = yval;

yval = (yval+right)/2.0;

}

if (prob(initValue-eps))

{

right = yval;

yval = (yval+left)/2.0;

}

delta=yval-left;

}

return(yval);

}

//

//

//

//

//

double dzSellP(int i, double& array[], double initValue, int lookBackBars, double precision)

{

double left = -10000;

double right = 10000;

if ((Bars-i)<lookBackBars) return(EMPTY_VALUE);

//

//

//

//

//

double eps = 0.001*precision;

double minDelta = 0.005*precision;

double yval = (left+right)/2.0;

double delta = yval-left;

int maxSteps = 0;

while (delta>minDelta && maxSteps<50)

{

maxSteps++;

double count = 0;

for (int k=0; kyval) count++;

double prob = count/lookBackBars;

if (prob>(initValue+eps))

{

left = yval;

yval = (yval+right)/2.0;

}

if (prob<(initValue-eps))

{

right = yval;

yval = (yval+left)/2.0;

}

if (prob(initValue-eps))

{

left = yval;

yval = (yval+right)/2.0;

}

delta=yval-left;

}

return(yval);

}

mladen,

In a similar vein to our recent pms, I have another question for you.

Can this PHP code that you recently were so kind to post in #525 be used alone instead of the dynamic zone dll when creating/using another one of your indicators: the Dynamic zone one more average indicator ?

Or is additional other information still needed, and if so, what would that be?

Thank you so much for all your help and guidance in this issue.

traderdp

David

dasssi:
Sorry for the inconvenience

please

I need an alerts + arrows as shown in the picture.

The WPR crosses the line DzLookBackBars.

dasssi

Here is a version that does that

traderdp:
mladen,

In a similar vein to our recent pms, I have another question for you.

Can this PHP code that you recently were so kind to post in #525 be used alone instead of the dynamic zone dll when creating/using another one of your indicators: the Dynamic zone one more average indicator ?

Or is additional other information still needed, and if so, what would that be?

Thank you so much for all your help and guidance in this issue.

traderdp

David

David

Here is a version that uses a pure mql for all calculations (it is slower than the dll version, but it will serve for what you need it for). Results are exactly the same as the results of the dll version

mladen:
David Here is a version that uses a pure mql for all calculations (it is slower than the dll version, but it will serve for what you need it for). Results are exactly the same as the results of the dll version

mladen,

This is a perfect solution! Thank you so much for making my life easier.

Have a wonderful holiday.

traderdp

David

mladen Dynamic zone one more average 1 slight change?

traderdp:
mladen,

This is a perfect solution! Thank you so much for making my life easier.

Have a wonderful holiday.

traderdp

David

mladen,

As I said the dynamic zone one more average - mql.mq4 is terrific. One slight change if I may, since it slows down the computer somewhat.

I overlay the indicator on itself to show 2 different speeds (line #0 shows twice with white and dotted yellow in my pic) and I blacken out all the dashed lines in my pic (lines #2, 3, and 5). I also included a picture to help.

Is it possible to include the 2 speeds in one composite indicator (all other inputs are the same on both versions of the same indicator)?

This way it will have less slowing since I use 4 TF on each pair and I show 4 pairs (on 4 screens) so the indi in the new composite form will be still showing 16 times on my desktop computer.

Thanks so much once again for all that you do everyday to help and guide us all.

traderdp

David

Files:
usdjpy-m1.png  64 kb

traderdp:
mladen,

As I said the dynamic zone one more average - mql.mq4 is terrific. One slight change if I may, since it slows down the computer somewhat.

I overlay the indicator on itself to show 2 different speeds (line #0 shows twice with white and dotted yellow in my pic) and I blacken out all the dashed lines in my pic (lines #2, 3, and 5). I also included a picture to help.

Is it possible to include the 2 speeds in one composite indicator (all other inputs are the same on both versions of the same indicator)?

This way it will have less slowing since I use 4 TF on each pair and I show 4 pairs (on 4 screens) so the indi in the new composite form will be still showing 16 times on my desktop computer.

Thanks so much once again for all that you do everyday to help and guide us all.

traderdp

David

David

If yiou are using it in metatrader, why don't you use the version that uses dll for dynamic zone calculation - it is much faster and less CPU intensive?

Reason: